You don’t have autism. You’re a sociopath.

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
Autism is a neurological conditions that unintentionally makes people act socially retarded. They can try to learn it but it will be dead obvious.

99.37% of the autists here are sociopaths. If lights, loud sounds, unorginized things don’t botter you and you can operate normally, but you have no social skills due to constant rejection, then you’re a sociopath.

Autism doesn’t exists. Autism is a condition for those who unfortunately bare it at it’s full extent. You are infact a sociopath.

Autism is a coping mechanism. You are a sociopath.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 12 others
autism=ugly

@rightfulcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Krakowski, justinzayn and 15 others
well I guess I'm special now, let's go dark triad max guys!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 19281, lilhorizontal32 and 17 others
then why there are autism spectrums faggot

go tell asperger functional patients they are sociopaths

shit threads about autism/personality/dark triad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 19281, Danish_Retard and 11 others
What about ppl like me that dont have any social issues (can easily larp Hyper NT on command), havent faced social rejection and still watch gore and LDAR on this forum??? Wtf am i then? GigaSociopath mogger?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, xefo, DharkDC and 1 other person
What about ppl like me that dont have any social issues (can easily larp Hyper NT on command), havent faced social rejection and still watch gore and LDAR on this forum??? Wtf am i then? GigaSociopath mogger?
Means you're smaller than 6 in. BPEL. Why are you giving yourself away like that?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, justinzayn, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
I'll make sure to correct people when they comment on my a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ sociopathic behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, stuckneworleans, Bitch and 2 others
I'll make sure to correct people when they comment on my a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ sociopathic behaviour
they will want to fuck u on the spot brocel :whatfeels: 😈

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
Retarded post from retarded greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 18452, RaciallyAndrogynous and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 4612
No tbh or else I wouldnt be empathetic im just a socially stunted subhuman.

Autism isn’t even a thing

or uncovered? narcissist
they dont have empathy aswell

Autism is a neurological conditions that unintentionally makes people act socially retarded. They can try to learn it but it will be dead obvious.

99.37% of the autists here are sociopaths. If lights, loud sounds, unorginized things don’t botter you and you can operate normally, but you have no social skills due to constant rejection, then you’re a sociopath.

Autism doesn’t exists. Autism is a condition for those who unfortunately bare it at it’s full extent. You are infact a sociopath.

You'll find that they're not sociopaths, it's actually more commonly narcissism and psychopathy, as well as ASPD and PTSD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Im a psychopath grrrr :rage:

@SoyGune

How do you explain this graph then

AA3BDA69 890D 4539 B5AB 04C1AB6D7D1F1

Most users here are antisocial kids, failures... let alone "sociopaths"
:lul:

Greycel moment for sure, provide facts next time

Only chads are sociopaths you subhuman, now gtfo

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Sociopath mogs autism tbh

Im the biggest sociopath of the forum

Cope
Just 90% of edgy teenage population

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I am indeed miring your machiavellian behaviour and decreased sensitivity to violence. Your tendency to do these things indicates that you score highly in dark triad personality traits and truly are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I should hope that I never cross paths with you lest I fall victim to your delicately planned manipulation and dangerously high IQ which you employ to satisfy those primal urges which only a predator has.

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
One of my cousins actually has autism and he cant even speak english
He just says random sounds
He tries to communicate but i cant understand him

• JFL
Reactions: Highrise

Dark triad is cope
You’re autistic not a cool guy sociopath
Sociopaths aren’t even cool
Just accept the autism

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14

another shitty thread
Bro get the fuck out of this forum with your broscience nonsense go back to reddit

Autism is a spectrum, though. It ranges from mild to Rainman.

Watching gore is not sign of sociopath, its just ur neurotransmitters are fucked. Sociopaths are completely opposite and very emotionally narcissist

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I'm a vulnerable sociopath I have 0 empathy but don't have the charisma to seduce and manipulate people other than online

psychiatrist thought I was schizoid but I stopped going

• Woah
Reactions: thecel