You don’t need looks to make it on tiktok

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
That’s what I noticed. I’ve found some tiktok from some gymcel in my class and he has 2000 followers from just posting his body from 59 ft away (so his subhuman face isn’t visible). All u gotta do is post something jfl and you’ll gain followers. But thing is with my 100 followers, they’re all foids. So I’m thinking if I keep going, start an onlyfans?? Would be an interesting career path not many guys do this

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

minimum looks for tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, Deleted member 32973, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
That’s what I’m saying. U can fraud so hard it’s legit funny. I look like him unfrauded too, just some LTN white guy realistically, but I’ve gotten foids to ‘simp’ for me
realistically this is what the average user is like:

What they post on looksmax:

What they look unfrauded on 99% of their pic in normal lighting without clenching their jaw:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
That’s what I noticed. I’ve found some tiktok from some gymcel in my class and he has 2000 followers from just posting his body from 59 ft away (so his subhuman face isn’t visible). All u gotta do is post something jfl and you’ll gain followers. But thing is with my 100 followers, they’re all foids. So I’m thinking if I keep going, start an onlyfans?? Would be an interesting career path not many guys do this
i have 6k followers like 70% foids lol its so easy

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
gymcel prolly has like 90% male followers tho

• +1
gymcel prolly has like 90% male followers tho
Yeah jfl forgot to mention all his comments are guys complimenting him, sure there are mutual foids too but they never comment on his looks

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Yeah jfl forgot to mention all his comments are guys complimenting him, sure there are mutual foids too but they never comment on his looks
If I ever figure out what to post on insta to attract foids it’ll be so jova for everyone

• +1
If I ever figure out what to post on insta to attract foids it’ll be so jova for everyone
Go to other foidmaxxers like vinnie hacker and copy him. But not fully, then go to someone else and mix their styles and then that’s u own ‘unique’ style