You Don’t Want to Be 8 PSL

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
It’s better to be higher PSL than lower PSL—until you cross the 7 PSL mark. Being any higher than 7 PSL requires taking away a great deal of uniqueness, individuality, and “soul” from your appearance in exchange for more ideal facial features.

At 7.5–8 PSL, you’re a squinty-eyed, hollow-cheeked, generic North Atlantid model with no character and humanity in your face. The following morphs are 8 PSL and 7.5 PSL, respectively.

AB8B8859 7735 4CFD B7F4 9EF6A8682B3E
2FE2D807 4C4D 4574 AC7B E64846AE8231

They sure mog, but the road from 6–7 PSL to 7.5–8 PSL required sacrificing their human touches in the pursuit of more ideally shaped bones.

6 PSL is a great spot to be at.

6 PSL:

D0161650 4220 4D66 8001 AF87CE096B59
24EF37C4 5C43 4328 AA33 DCF54F1A5463

Pushing to 7 PSL, you reach the optimal tradeoff between raw aesthetics and human naturalness.

7 PSL:

B97672CB 84EA 4731 9251 4564DCDC038B

7 PSL is the best looks level to be at.

8 PSL is overkill and not for humans—unless you really prioritize mogging above all else.

Recommended for You

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rusian, Tabula Rasa, ElTruecel and 8 others
8 PSL should exactly correspond to the highest appeal.

The fact it doesn't and 8 PSL morphs look like gay aliens means the rating system is off and has to be adjusted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, greywind, murdah and 12 others
I’m one of the only confirmed 8.5 psl guys and i’d agree with this. My insane looks are usually intimidating to people

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, wayme, Framemogger69 and 7 others
Someone ban this chinklet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 32485, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
Those morphs are very bad. Hexum looked closer to 8psl before the morph.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, HardworkingRetard, Framemogger69 and 2 others
Can't believe you've been a user for4 years now
And chinks are supposed to be intelligent

KYS
(Though this is prob just another shitpost)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and thecel
Man Body GIF

id rather be 8PSL.

You can be the 7PSL cuck whose girl I steal though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Deleted member 50702, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
I’m one of the only confirmed 8.5 psl guys and i’d agree with this. My insane looks are usually intimidating to people

Dat exotic aboriginal admixture.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and thecel
good thread, the phenotype of your morph would not be classified as north atlantid by the way, almost no good looking actors are actually this, they're just color variations of other phenotypes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Are there any actual 8 PSL guys? Without being morphed or frauded.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, ElTruecel, thecel and 1 other person

You Don’t Want to Be 8 PSL​

Trust me bro you don’t know how good you got it as a 4PSL invisible man

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, thecel, kanderior and 1 other person
With that pencil nose he’s unable to get enough airflow through his nose, forcing him to breathe through his mouth, recessing him gradually.
chad doesn't need air.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485, thecel and Mainstream
Cope 8 psl is ideal if you are 7+ psl you just can't lose in life

• +1
good thread, the phenotype of your morph would not be classified as north atlantid by the way, almost no good looking actors are actually this, they're just color variations of other phenotypes.

Why isn’t he a North Atlantid? Skin color too dark? Can’t he be North Atlantid with a tan?

3878197 Shimansky Tier Supras comp

This or death

• Love it
I’m happy being 5 psl, that’s like htn I think

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and thecel

086DC08C 483A 48CA B422 261AADCB1508

Is he a North Atlantid?

Last edited:
so 7psl is 6psl after frauding ..gotcha

• Hmm...
no, north atlantids have elongated skulls with poor height to width ratio, none of their bones are prominent, they have the weakest bone development of all european phenotypes, even worse than hallstatts on average.

to get something like that you'd need a population of trønders and paleo-atlantids to selectively breed each other for bonemass.

• Woah
8 PSL should exactly correspond to the highest appeal.

The fact it doesn't and 8 PSL morphs look like gay aliens means the rating system is off and has to be adjusted.
Then we need to count current 7psl as 8, 6psl as 7 and ...
Solved

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Mainstream
Why isn’t he a North Atlantid? Skin color too dark? Can’t he be North Atlantid with a tan?

View attachment 2667893
Colouring is only the tip of the iceberg. Phenotypes are made up of facial features, skull measurements and proportions, body composition and more.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and thecel
Are there any actual 8 PSL guys? Without being morphed or frauded.
Drago, Hexum & prime Matt Bomer in certain candids are the only people who hit 7.5 PSL.

7 PSL isn’t that rare ID say most of the genuine attractive supermodels or actors people bring up are 7+ PSL

• Woah
I’m happy being 5 psl, that’s like htn I think
It is refer to this.

• +1
It’s better to be higher PSL than lower PSL—until you cross the 7 PSL mark. Being any higher than 7 PSL requires taking away a great deal of uniqueness, individuality, and “soul” from your appearance in exchange for more ideal facial features.

At 7.5–8 PSL, you’re a squinty-eyed, hollow-cheeked, generic North Atlantid model with no character and humanity in your face. The following morphs are 8 PSL and 7.5 PSL, respectively.

View attachment 2667795View attachment 2667796

They sure mog, but the road from 6–7 PSL to 7.5–8 PSL required sacrificing their human touches in the pursuit of more ideally shaped bones.

6 PSL is a great spot to be at.

6 PSL:

View attachment 2667810View attachment 2667811

Pushing to 7 PSL, you reach the optimal tradeoff between raw aesthetics and human naturalness.

7 PSL:

View attachment 2667814

7 PSL is the best looks level to be at.

8 PSL is overkill and not for humans—unless you really prioritize mogging above all else.

Recommended for You

you’re delusional if you think women would find those alien morphs more attractive or if you think north atlantids have higher appeal than all other phenotypes

• JFL