You guys all need to realize that slaying is bullshit and overrated

autistmogger

autistmogger

Iron
I have been fucking whores for a minute now and after I got chlamydia I said I’d stop doing it forever. Fast forward 6 months I met this girl who I actually thought was cool and after a couple times I started ducking her raw. A week later I have all the symptoms of herpes and the doctor thinks I might have it. (Waiting for results now). I don’t even know wtf to think. I’m probably just going to never tell foids about it. I hate this fucking society and hookup culture. I’m seriously so down bad right now Idek what to think.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, HerpDerpson, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
You think? The girl has only fucked me and one other guy raw in her life. She also has no symptoms of herpes nor is having a flare up.

You think? The girl has only fucked me and one other guy raw in her life. She also has no symptoms of herpes nor is having a flare up.
studies show that women's body count increase 2x if a lie detector is introduced

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
been with a girl with herpes i still let her suck me off cuz i couldnt resist it and decided i would rope if i got genital herpes

• JFL
Reactions: testicularatrophy
studies show that women's body count increase 2x if a lie detector is introduced
True, her body count is high but she’s actually not lying I don’t think. That’s besides the point tho. Do you actually think it could be yeast tho?

I have been fucking whores for a minute now and after I got chlamydia I said I’d stop doing it forever. Fast forward 6 months I met this girl who I actually thought was cool and after a couple times I started ducking her raw. A week later I have all the symptoms of herpes and the doctor thinks I might have it. (Waiting for results now). I don’t even know wtf to think. I’m probably just going to never tell foids about it. I hate this fucking society and hookup culture. I’m seriously so down bad right now Idek what to think.
Fucking retarded faggot idiot piece of shit. In no situation should you fuck a girl raw unless your planning to fucking impregnate her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry, Infinite, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
shit thread

Fucking retarded faggot idiot piece of shit. In no situation should you fuck a girl raw unless your planning to fucking impregnate her
Yeah my name includes autist so it checks out.

Amnesia didnt have anything, water af

i cant even get 1 girl to have sex with me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 30679
you deserve it + shit thread

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
3774413 IMG 6279

• JFL
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry and Spergi
You hate hookup culture, but participated in it?

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Deleted member 39692
You fucked her raw w you having chlamydia?

Lmao how about just using condoms? Then slaying would be no problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
True, her body count is high but she’s actually not lying I don’t think. That’s besides the point tho. Do you actually think it could be yeast tho?
All women are yeast producers, rub yeast on your condom

3601100 IMG 4716
3863154 WIN 20231017 14 49 19 Pro

Go 3 for 3 and shoot for AIDS. You can do it!

• JFL
Reactions: drag
Tales from the STD clinic

• +1
Reactions: drag
Yes bro fucking tons of beautiful women is cope..