You guys don’t actually get how Boring women actually are.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Most of you don’t have female friends, but I had some and let me tell you:

They are the most boring shit ever.

If I have a female friend is only because I want to fuck her other friend, no way i’m spontaneously talking and hanging out with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Brus Wane, Nigger and 8 others
sometimes they have the personality of a cardboard but they are still pretty so it does not matter

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, zura, laaltin and 9 others
they are only boring to you when they don't find you attractive ngl.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SharpOrange, LooksThinker, Wallenberg and 13 others
They are just cumdumpsters so no surprise. They weren't evolved to be interesting. Btw where do you live and what race are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Brus Wane, Pikabro and 4 others
They are just cumdumpsters so no surprise. They weren't evolved to be interesting. Btw where do you live and what race are you?
Im from france, im Indian

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel, Nigger and 6 others
Most dont have hobbies

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Ricochet, med and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, PsychoDsk and 2 others
That's the point. It's only fun when you both want to fuck each other and flirt with each other. They're not meant to be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
it's about the dopamine hit you get when the ones you like show interest in you. Agreed that female friends are boring though

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

If I have a female friend is only because I want to fuck her other friend, no way i’m spontaneously talking and hanging out with her.
Cope nigger many are funny

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit and PseudoMaxxer
it's about the dopamine hit you get when the ones you like show interest in you. Agreed that female friends are boring though
It’s nice to talk to a foid that you genuinely have some sort of connection with besides wanting to use her as a cum depository every once in a while

i could listen to my oneitis talk for hours tbh tbh, true love ig

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
True almost all of them have cardboard personality and nothing interesting to say. I've been with a lot of women.

female company is just responding in the most nonchanalt way to fuck, there’s no intelligence at all they don’t offer anything useful besides a hole to cum in

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

only having online female friends is a cheatcode, their voice still get your shit hard but its significantly lower investment

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and PseudoMaxxer
thats why they invented romance. Romance doesnt exist. Women hope that chad gets them and waste their time fantasizing about him, because that would make them increase their social status and give their life sense. Thats the reason why is despise bookgirls over everything , they are the most hypergamious of all women even if they are ltb. Thats also why feminists claim women arent free. Because women THEMSELVES put themselves as slaves to chad and chase him for their entire life LMAOO.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, LooksThinker, Primalsplit and 4 others
thats why they invented romance. Romance doesnt exist. Women hope that chad gets them and waste their time fantasizing about him, because that would make them increase their social status and give their life sense. Thats the reason why is despise bookgirls over everything , they are the most hypergamious of all women even if they are ltb. Thats also why feminists claim women arent free. Because women THEMSELVES put themselves as slaves to chad and chase him for their entire life LMAOO.
Romance is for men so they won't be bored while going on date(s) before fucking her. It's something to engage in if you're not a Gigachad who makes girls so wet that you can straight up rape them on the spot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, PseudoMaxxer and autistic_tendencies