You guys need to stop wasting your time and energy

I disagree. If he fixed his eye and was low inhib + good social group he'd do well enough because he still looks like someone in their 20s. It's generally dark so your skin tone gets a pass but any sort of asymmetry has you dead in the water. Frame + bone dimorphism like wide zygos and strong jaw + harmony in facial features is what makes a club slayer. Location is everything too.. in Europe he'd do better as there isn't such a taboo with men in their 30's in the club scene.
By your logic he should still slay now because you wouldn't be able to see gimp eye in a dark club.

Another hard pill to swallow for you faggots is that gymcelling can actually work (until you start balding, of course). However, there is no need to broach this topic on this thread for the millionth time. Let's stay focused.
lol, ur saying that surgeries won't make people look better (when there are thousands of before and after pics of several surgeries) but you think lifting a heavy metal rod will get you women? You are actually so fucking stupid. And lol at ur gym cope when frame dictates ur whole physique

Except ascension through surgery is a myth. And it's expensive af. Here is a prime example:

https://lookism.net/Thread-Getting-...fat-removal-and-midface-lift-soon-AMA?page=20

It is the story of a sub 6 ft oldcell who still thinks he can slay in clubs but is disheartened to find out he is invisible after all those surgeries. It is worth a full read if you are actually serious about surgery and the pyschological roller coaster that it is.

I am also an oldcell who has gotten several surgeries with 3 more planned this year, but let me tell you, even though I look better, it is still a far way from an ascension. These 3 will be the last, but I am not deluded like that guy. I am happy to be treated a little better by people and run a little bit better JBW game as my only goal.

The truth is, you will NEVER recover lost youth and you will NEVER live the effortless and carefree life of a natural born Chad. If you can accept this, feel free to pursue surgery. Otherwise, keep on coping.

It depends on the person. Sure, there are guys like him but from that same forum you have guys like whywoulditmatter and TYD who started getting approached by women because of their surgeries/fillers.

By your logic he should still slay now because you wouldn't be able to see gimp eye in a dark club.

No you can see eyes fine but not the iris color. I said skin tone is hard to see but harmony isn't.

Hunter eyes are a huge halo in the dark. Asymmetric eyes even the dark won't save you.

lol, ur saying that surgeries won't make people look better (when there are thousands of before and after pics of several surgeries) but you think lifting a heavy metal rod will get you women? You are actually so fucking stupid. And lol at ur gym cope when frame dictates ur whole physique
I really want to help and give you guys advice, but then I get replies like this and I figure I will just let you losers waste all your money and cope in misery the rest of your pitiful life.

I never said surgery doesn't improve your looks. What I am saying is that there is a high physcological toll to pay and that you 16 year faggots who post on here should at least try to listen to experiences of people who have actually gotten surgery instead of thinking you know it all just from looking at the same 20 cherrypicked photos from the same 5 doctors that are constantly spammed here.

Good luck!

I really want to help and give you guys advice, but then I get replies like this and I figure I will just let you losers waste all your money and cope in misery the rest of your pitiful life.

I never said surgery doesn't improve your looks. What I am saying is that there is a high physcological toll to pay and that you 16 year faggots who post on here should at least try to listen to experiences of people who have actually gotten surgery instead of thinking you know it all just from looking at the same 20 cherrypicked photos from the same 5 doctors that are constantly spammed here.

Good luck!
thanks gymcel faggot. clearly your gym has helped you get laid, since you are in a site filled with 15 year old zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
I don't make a lot of money, I took out several thousand dollars loan for my rhinoplasty, which is tomorrow afternoon. I can safely make all of the payments on time given what little I work, and still have left over for clothes/gas/roids/hobbies. Not rocket science

post updates on your rhino pls

All this talk on the site about using castor oil on eyebrows, will collagen improve my skin and hair, which moisturizer is best, should I grow goatee (no u shouldn't), when these things will only account for 10% of looksmaxing improvement at best. You NEED to be talking to plastic surgeons, getting 3D CT scans, addressing your facial asymmetries, preventing your hair loss from the start, getting fillers/implant in your jaw and chin if you need them (or bimax like @Dude420). You teenagers better find out what your issues are and start saving now, this moment, if you're serious about getting any results from your looks obsession.

Oy vey
10% looksmaxxing improvement is still huge. Every little thing counts. Of course if you aren't saving for major surgeries you are an idiot. And I'm not talking about bullshit plastic surgeries and implants, I mean orthodontic surgeries and osteotomies.

Based thread