You guys were right about me being wrong for buying a gaming laptop: Gamercels gtfih

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
i5 9300H
GTX 1660 Ti
8 GB RAM

GTA 5 draw distance is buggy as fuck,even though I maxed out everything. What may be the problem? Probably the CPU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2205, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
just pretend they need glasses but can't because trevor's to high to care, franklin can't afford them and michael thinks they don't look cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
9300h is more than enough to max out vanilla gta v

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I also have that on my
Ryzen 7 1700x
Rx 580
16 GB Ram

I think the game is just made that way, also don't forget to max out the Advanced Graphics section.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You should Have buy PC not laptop.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Laptops are for pussies.

That shit will be obsolete in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Thats because you brought the shittiest 'gaming' laptop you coping subhuman dog. JFL at not spending 3k+ on a gaming laptop and expecting it to run decent performance. Laptops are subhuman compared to desktops so you need to compensate by spending more. even then they are still shit compared to regular desktop. I suggest you throw that shit away and forget about your shameful mistake, understand? you stupid bitch

Thats because you brought the shittiest 'gaming' laptop you coping subhuman dog. JFL at not spending 3k+ on a gaming laptop and expecting it to run decent performance. Laptops are subhuman compared to desktops so you need to compensate by spending more. even then they are still shit compared to regular desktop. I suggest you throw that shit away and forget about your shameful mistake, understand? you stupid bitch

Amazon product ASIN B07SQW4CH9
this one or your just wasting time and money. it has good reviews too. dont take my word for it. look for yourself

im a jewish dog

the price for the performance. but.. gaming laptops are overpriced these days. nothing we can do about it
My Nitro 5 with the GTX 1050 Ti 4gb,8gb ram,and i7 7700HQ ran GTA 5 way better yet people say my new i5 9300H mogs it

does it even run 144fps. otherwise rope

Play Age of Mythology

• Ugh..
Reactions: DarknLost

• WTF
Reactions: Arkantos