You have 15 points to improve yourself. What do you do?

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
2 - Optimal facial fat distribution on all areas of the face (padding, leanness, etc)

3 - Race change (how this works is for example, if your jaw is top 70% for your ethnicity, it will instantly convert to a top 70% for white, etc for all features)

2 - Optimal jaw bones (downward growth correction is also applied in this one)

3 - Optimal bones on rest of face - zygos, cheeks, brow ridge, infras cranium etc

2 - Optimal eye size, shape, color, lashes, eyebrows (thickness) - if ur ethnic U have to also get race change for blue/gray eyes though

4 - Optimal harmony (U get to move the features around ur face as if its photoshop, U cant change sizes or the actual individual features though)

4 - Any height U choose under 6'6

2 - Perfect frame

3 - +5 years gym progress instantly

3 - 12in mogger dick

3 - voice in ur head that will inform U of all the right choices / what to say and do in any social situation (added for autists lol)

How do you choose do spend ur points

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, studymaxxer, Gonthar and 1 other person
GO BACK TO TIKTOK GREYCELL

• +1
Reactions: Descender, Mewton, midlatinocel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bill and midlatinocel
blud thinks he is playing world of warcraft or the elder scrolls

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 30008, midlatinocel and 1 other person
U wanna fucking die? U want me to hunt your family down And Feed them to you alive huh?
Shiver me Timbers @tristan18

DFE3CFBB F1E8 4909 BB7A 4EB365553C9B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Mr. President, Mewton and 3 others
U wanna fucking die? U want me to hunt your family down And Feed them to you alive huh?
Take you shizo pills bro

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
For increased cost give me voice in head wich tells me always what to expect, so could go to right dating site and at right time swipe right on right kemonos

Or for all 15 give me magical ability that any female who I liked in dating sites by she didn't liked me back dies soon in mysterious chain event ways like Final Destination

its over for this place. mental masturbation at a new level. fuck you tiktok niggaz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mezo103, kekamphetamine, Descender and 2 others
Optimal non-jaw bones (3)
Optimal jaw + downward growth fix (2)
Any height (4)
Autism cure (3)
Race change (3)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
2 - Optimal facial fat distribution on all areas of the face (padding, leanness, etc)

3 - Race change (how this works is for example, if your jaw is top 70% for your ethnicity, it will instantly convert to a top 70% for white, etc for all features)

3 - Optimal bones on rest of face - zygos, cheeks, brow ridge, infras cranium etc

2 - Optimal eye size, shape, color, lashes, eyebrows (thickness) - if ur ethnic U have to also get race change for blue/gray eyes though

4 - Optimal harmony (U get to move the features around ur face as if its photoshop, U cant change sizes or the actual individual features though)

2 - Perfect frame

3 - 12in mogger dick

3 - voice in ur head that will inform U of all the right choices / what to say and do in any social situation (added for autists lol)

3- Voice to fix autism
2- eye color
2-face fat
3- gym progress
4-height

I already have a decent frame. My main problems are autism, acne, and being skinny. NT, Blue eyes, clear skin, gym body, and a few more inches of height would instantly make me Chad-lite minimum.

2 - Perfect frame

3 - 12in mogger dick

Where are these points, sir? Could you please send them to my inbox and instructions on how to use them?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton

2 - Perfect frame

3 - 12in mogger dick

you managed to make a really shit and non intriguing post well done bro

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer

2 - Perfect frame

3 - 12in mogger dick

Height
Optional jaw and bones
Perfect frame

dont even need the rest. make it harder

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice. Changed my life entirely tbh.

2 - Perfect frame

3 - 12in mogger dick

12in mogger dick 3
Perfect frame 2
optimal facial fat 2
optimal jaw bones 2
+5 years gym progress 3
voice in head overpowered 3
15 total making me a slayer

that would be nice that once i die i could reroll and then on my next life get this startup screen to choose my next non subhuman char

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
+60 inches too dick.

Wats the point of this mental masturbation thread nigga ppl here r looking for solutions to turn their life around