prettyboymaxx

Buy some sunglasses lol

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
infraorbital implants and canthoplasty
then finish with fillers if you wish

infraorbital implants and canthoplasty
then finish with fillers if you wish
what should be accomplished in my canthoplasty?

I'd rather spend that money on that horrible lower third, seriously that's your biggest flaw. Makes you look weak af.

eyes look fine.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Lorsss
I'd rather spend that money on that horrible lower third, seriously that's your biggest flaw. Makes you look weak af.
You can’t eveb see the lower third in that image u coping cuck

Just squint fraud dude

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Squints in photo + good angle and wants us to tell him what to fix. Op's just fishing for validation, ignore this bitch

Nothing. Dude, I know you don't want to hear that your eyes are fine and that you don't have to change them because you've already invested a lot of thinking into it and you feel like you're sure you need it. But the truth is that your eyes are fine, they're not perfect, but they're fine to the point that it wouldn't be worth it doing a surgery. You're hearing it from us, blackpilled guys who know about lookism, not from your mom who will always find you handsome. Drop it dude, focus on other areas you might actually need surgical improvement. Is your lower third good? How about your cheek bones?

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, middayshowers and buflek
Your eye area is fucking good. Are you crazy lol. You got the aegyo sal and everything. More hooded/squinted eyes with better cheekbone protrusion would make your eye area better but are you sure it's your eye area you need to work on?

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
positive/neutral canthal tilt
How bad is my nct
Nothing. Dude, I know you don't want to hear that your eyes are fine and that you don't have to change them because you've already invested a lot of thinking into it and you feel like you're sure you need it. But the truth is that your eyes are fine, they're not perfect, but they're fine to the point that it wouldn't be worth it doing a surgery. You're hearing it from us, blackpilled guys who know about lookism, not from your mom who will always find you handsome. Drop it dude, focus on other areas you might actually need surgical improvement. Is your lower third good? How about your cheek bones?

I’ll show ya

685 2

You don't need 15k worth of eye surgery. A huge waste of money. If anything, retraction or cantho only. No implants.