@the BULL @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and rand anon
In order not to take a pay cut via inflation

a) work even more hours at dead end job
b) invest even more of your money into bonds
c) educate yourself even more on higher paying skill sets

@the BULL @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Or set up your own shit (easier said than done or I’d be doing it rn lol)

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
a) heads to the hospital
b) too little returns if you don't have capital
c) fuck off, i already am more educated than the vast majority of the population

• So Sad
a) heads to the hospital
b) too little returns if you don't have capital
c) fuck off, i already am more educated than the vast majority of the population
I relate to how u feel for 3 but remeber even in your field there’s people with more exp and better so revise and become the bestest. Be like a curry work hard and grind until I make it like a curry

• +1
Reactions: Milk, the BULL and thereallegend
I relate to how u feel for 3 but remeber even in your field there’s people with more exp and better so revise and become the bestest. Be like a curry work hard and grind until I make it like a curry
bro i swear i applied for tons of internship positions they called me back only for junior positions for which ppl with some experience apply. it's all a scam

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thereallegend
bro i swear i applied for tons of internship positions they called me back only for junior positions for which ppl with some experience apply. it's all a scam

Paid internship? Wouldn’t a junior position be better than working in a warehouse?

I know I relate I was there for 6 months… god got me my job on my birthday and yes I say god because that’s the only way I see what happened to me as making sense. If your athiest you must feel hopeless because there’s nothing there for you but I’ll say god will help you

Paid internship? Wouldn’t a junior position be better than working in a warehouse?
yes paid internships. ofc junior positions were the best ones but i was never able to ace the interview either way. and even working in warehouses is kinda hard those days. is truly over

• +1