YOU HAVE PARASITES

Freakshow

Freakshow

Cardboard
THIS IS WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS IS THE BLACKPILL YOU CAN'T SWALLOW

DOGS - DEWORMED
CATS - DEWORMED
FISH - DEWORMED
COWS - DEWORMED

HUMANS - "TRUST ME BRO WE DON'T NEED IT, EVERYTHING IS CLEAN ENOUGH FOR US NOT TO NEED IT 🤓"

WHY DO YOU THINK (((THEY))) WANT THIRD WORLDERS IN OUR COUNTRY

WHY DO YOU THINK (((THEY))) SUFFER FROM HIGHER RATES OF MENTAL ILLNESS

WHY DO YOU THINK (((THEY))) PUSHED A SHOT THAT WEAKS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PARASITE CAN'T BE KILLED BY YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

WHAT KINDS OF PARASITES DO CATS HAVE THAT CAN EFFECT MOUSE BEHAVIOR

HOW CAN THEY EFFECT HUMAN BEHAVIOR

WHAT KIND OF FUNGUS CONTROLS
ANTS

WHY HAS RESEARCH INTO PARASITES BEEN SLOWLY DEFUNDED SINCE 1948 (WHAT "COUNTRY" WAS FOUNDED IN 1948

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kroker, Delikate2900 and Hernan
what are you even rambling. They want you to believe that symbiotic beings like parasites and bacteria are bad to hide the fact there are thousands of pollutants around the world that are slowly killing us.
Scientist's logic: they found a parasite on decayed tissue, blame the parasite for the disease on the tissue instead of analyzing what chemicals are on the tissue in the first place.

do you eat other humans' shit like dogs and cats do? retard nigger

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
It’s not just worms lol , I say all symbionts can be parasite . symbionts = all foreign matter containing nucleus acid

• +1
Reactions: Freakshow
They're underneath my skin 😍

Happy So Excited GIF by Studios 2016

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I probably have parasites because I listened to niggas on here telling me to eat raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Freakshow
I probably have parasites because I listened to niggas on here telling me to eat raw meat
You need to cook your meat, who told you to eat raw meat, what qualifications do those people have?

You need to cook your meat, who told you to eat raw meat, what qualifications do those people have?
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Rawprimalooks @rawprimal

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
@IAMNOTANINCEL @Rawprimalooks @rawprimal
Yes and parasites its hard to get you need to eat animal shit to even get and parasites will clean your toxins and even make u super healthy 99 procent what media tells its a lie so do opposite and u will be right 99 procent