You have to be 6 foot to be a chad

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Never have I ever seen someone slay under 5'10 during sophomore year. This equates to about 6'0 adult height.

You can be gl and a chadlite at sub 5'10 or even 5'9.

But ded srs after 5'7...

Last edited:
So explain to me how come Nick Jonas is like 5'4 and a ton girls still thirst him

lol

(i'm 6'3 btw so don't call me a coping manlet)

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
So explain to me how come Nick Jonas is like 5'4 and a ton girls still thirst him

lol

(i'm 6'3 btw so don't call me a coping manlet)
high status. boy band halo is immense for attracting young jb's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt
Nigga what? I was 5'8" or 5'9" in sophomore year and was one of tall kids, 5'10" was still a rarity then.

• +1
Nigga what? I was 5'8" or 5'9" in sophomore year and was one of tall kids, 5'10" was still a rarity then.
I was already 6'2 my freshman year lol

Never have I ever seen someone slay under 5'10 during sophomore year. This equates to about 6'0 adult height.

But ded srs after 5'7...
wrong, sean o pry is an uber chad and he is 5"11. Brad pitt is a chad and he is 5"11. Tom cruise is a raging chad giga slayer and he is 5"7. Leave you manlet.

• +1

But ded srs after 5'7...
I’ve seeb a ton of manlets with handsome faces slay. It’s your face not your manlet height
wrong, sean o pry is an uber chad and he is 5"11. Brad pitt is a chad and he is 5"11. Tom cruise is a raging chad giga slayer and he is 5"7. Leave you manlet.
I’d say brad Pitt mogs Sean to death.

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
Jesus Christ, I wish I was that tall
I didn't grow after that at all lol. Most of my shoes add 1 inch to my height, so I'm 6'3 in shoes.

I'm a business major and most dudes in my classes are between 6'0 and 6'5, so it's nothing impressive in my classes lol. All other majors are incel manlets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If there's one thing I know for damned sure it's that women want men who defeat other men. There are limits to what height can do, but if women get a visual snapshot of you standing next to a shorter man, they will default to choosing you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CarlSagan96
I didn't grow after that at all lol. Most of my shoes add 1 inch to my height, so I'm 6'3 in shoes.

I'm a business major and most dudes in my classes are between 6'0 and 6'5, so it's nothing impressive in my classes lol. All other majors are incel manlets.
Lol I was like 5'4 and grew 6 inches.

im 5'9 2/3 FUCK

Aren't sophomores between 13 and 15?

Even here in Germany are kids that age not taller than 5'6-5'7 on average.

And almost all non obese 14 year old sophomores are ill-framed lanklets at 6'. They have a long way to fill out their heights

Height alone does nothing

Feels good being European.
The cut over here is drawn at 180cm which is around 5´11.
Kind of feel like my 181 height is a mixed blessing.

Height doesn't mean anything if your face is bad.

I think the biggest thing that sets chad and incels apart aside from face is overall physique.
Healthy women desire strong men, gymcel really is the 1st place many incels should begin. Being fit also gives you unbelievable confidence so that you can talk to women better.
Even if you have an ogre face, some women will still love your body.

jfl needing to be fit to be confident.only cucks need to be goodlooking to be confident.
there are shitons of tall gymncells who get mogged on the daily basis by other guys who have face and are shorter
swallow the face pill moffos