You have to be NT broo

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
People say you have to be NT but I hang out on incel boards, listen to videogame music, watch anime, watch videos of men getting destroyed by the blackpill every single day, etc and I still have multiple friend groups I can hang out with plus best friends I've had since like 2007 and high school.

Plus I insult dalits every day on this forum and browse .org on my phone while I'm outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, Zonar, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Blackpill is cope. NT is all that matters.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy, Deleted member 59522 and Luffymaxxing
You can't become NT. If you do "become" NT, you were always NT, just poorly socialized.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Luffymaxxing
nt only matters with getting girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, vermillioncorefan, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
People say you have to be NT but I hang out on incel boards, listen to videogame music, watch anime, watch videos of men getting destroyed by the blackpill every single day, etc and I still have multiple friend groups I can hang out with plus best friends I've had since like 2007 and high school.

Plus I insult dalits every day on this forum and browse .org on my phone while I'm outside
u can do all that and still be nt cuz nt is about ur personality not the websites u go on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arthurmorgan. and Luffymaxxing
Maybe because your friends are also non not autistic dalits like you. You fit together like puzzle piece retard

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Luffymaxxing
Maybe because your friends are also non not autistic dalits like you. You fit together like puzzle piece retard
-A dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Goth and Deleted member 27066
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Luffymaxxing

you can have friends while being non nt but you can’t get girls with non nt