You have to get OUT

shieldzz

shieldzz

You have to get out of the poverty parade,FR

When i was broke, i used to fly COACH or economy,i had to walk past the firs class cabin . They're drinking champaign,they have spacious seats

And i had to walk past them,and then i realise " oh man,i am in the poverty parade"

And then i started working even harder and making more money and i got to a point where now i fly first class everytime i fly

Sometimes i see some fans , and they say " hey i know you from looksmax.org" . I give them picture real quick,they got to hurry up man because of the poverty parade :feelskek: :feelskek:

But im always thinking man,come on guys,im giving you all the game,giving you all the advices and you are still the in poverty parade man. JUST GET OUT OF HERE

I WANT A FAN,TO MAKE SOME MONEY FROM THE ADVICES I GIVE AND THEN COME SIT NEXT TO ME, AND GIVE ME THE PRAISE THERE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and CarrotMaxxer
Mad Get Out GIF by Get Out Movie

get out was a good movie

gggggggggggggggg

You have to get out of the poverty parade,FR

When i was broke, i used to fly COACH or economy,i had to walk past the firs class cabin . They're drinking champaign,they have spacious seats

And i had to walk past them,and then i realise " oh man,i am in the poverty parade"

And then i started working even harder and making more money and i got to a point where now i fly first class everytime i fly

Sometimes i see some fans , and they say " hey i know you from looksmax.org" . I give them picture real quick,they got to hurry up man because of the poverty parade :feelskek: :feelskek:

But im always thinking man,come on guys,im giving you all the game,giving you all the advices and you are still the in poverty parade man. JUST GET OUT OF HERE

I WANT A FAN,TO MAKE SOME MONEY FROM THE ADVICES I GIVE AND THEN COME SIT NEXT TO ME, AND GIVE ME THE PRAISE THERE
Tales from Mumbai sewers