You have to vary text-back times for maximum success.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Like sometimes, you should wait 5+ hours, sometimes you should wait 1 hour, sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 1 minute, sometimes reply right after. This will make it seem like you are legitimately popular, and don't wait back a set amount of time to Snap back. Most girls know guys will wait a certain amount of time so you don't look desperate, and if you wait for 5-10 minutes every time, she will get annoyed and view you as pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Cope if you're GL you can snap back every single second

• +1
Reactions: brutal_blackpill, Alvik and Deleted member 245
I will message back on my own terms.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and JustTrynaGrow
I will message back on my own terms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Gebirgscel, Heirio and 5 others
Get this trp bullshit out of here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alvik, turkproducer, Peachy and 2 others
It's all about looks relative to the girl. I respond to my Chink whenever I feel like it and she worships me as her White Master

My chink pet is so insecure that if I take a shower or go get something to eat and I don't respond to her text messages she'll try calling me. It's not about a game. It's about a state of mind. She knows that she is my Chink and I am her White God.

Last edited:
meanwhile :

Chad : hey bitch wanna fuck?

Becky : omg sure coming over rn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, alien and turkproducer
i mean if an autist like me took 5 hours to reply to each text a bitch would definitely tell i’m trying to fraud being busy and nt

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
meanwhile :

Chad : hey bitch wanna fuck?

Becky : omg sure coming over rn
If there is a large looks disparity where you are far more attractive than your girlfriend, you can basically treat her like shit. That's why people think that being distant is what makes women more attracted to you. No it's the other way around: attractive men can afford to be more distant.
I legit told my Chink that I want to have a Eurasian daughter with her one day just so that I could have funny screenshots to show here and she was like "aww that's romantic." Whereas my looksmatch would call the cops on me.
It would seem eager as fuck to tell a girl that you want to have a baby with her after 4-5 dates. But you can get away with that shit if you mog your gf. I bet I could cum inside her pussy every time, including when she is ovulating, and she probably wouldn't even protest all that much.

Yeah OP is actually right lol, obviously this goes for people who actually have some sort of looks, but if you have a girl that is actually attracted to you (no bs) then you being unpredictable raises her interest