You intensely (Fragrancecels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
I want to get a fragrance for christmas and I was thinking about SWYI

Ive seen the notes on the fragranatica website but I have no idea what the notes smell like,
if i had to guess it smells like a spicy cinnamon desert

I want a fragrance that smells roughly like that but slightly tobacco-ey n a bit more spicy. budget around £80

If you have watch Jujutsu Kaisen then Imagine a fragrance that Toji would wear
Christmas Santa GIF

no fragrance for your face

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
spicebomb extreme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774

Ive seen the notes on the fragranatica website but I have no idea what the notes smell like,

I want a fragrance that smells roughly like that but slightly tobacco-ey n a bit more spicy. budget around £80

If you have watch Jujutsu Kaisen then Imagine a fragrance that Toji would wear
Christmas Santa GIF
NAW I WAS THINKING ABT WHAT FRAGRANCE TOJI WOULD WEAR LAST NIGHT TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT I SHOULD GET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
isnt that shit incredibly popular, and i heard that it is too sweet aswell
I know it's already after Christmas but I'd recommend azzaro the most wanted perfume, it's similar to spicebomb but slightly more spicy and with way better projection

It's the fragrance that gets me the most compliments during winter season

That is the best choice of the swy’s
That is correct, a great winter fragrance, all women really like it but its not very unique which doesn’t really matter to me at least
The best for that price would be swyi, also test prada black, armani code edt-edp and possibly dior sauvage edp. None of these capture the same smell exactly as you described, armani really did well with swyi so that would be the safest option. If your able to spend alot then try dior elixir, this shit is so unique and spicy it will last on your clothes for days, my entire room smells of dior elixir now and i sprayed it 4 days ago.

Creed Aventus

dior sauvage or death