Best Scents To Attract Women 💨🔥💐💕

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

1. Vanilla

Vanilla is an extremely popular scent in men’s cologne, and for good reason.

Seductive, playful, sweet and sensual, this pleasant aroma is always a crowd-pleaser.

vanilla sticks

You may not even need to buy a vanilla cologne to attract women—a quick workout may do the trick just as well.

According to a 2017 study published in Nature, some people have a variant in a single odor receptor gene that causes male sweat to take on a sweet smell like vanilla (see claim: Up to one-third of adult humans cannot perceive an odor in a component of male body odor that induces physiological responses in both men and women.”)

That being said, you probably shouldn’t skip your regular shower routine.

The same gene that makes urine smell sweet to some can also make your sweat take on a repulsive smell.

So instead of going au natural, maybe you should stick to using a vanilla cologne.

2. Peppermint

Peppermint has been used medicinally for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems, from stubborn acne blemishes to digestive issues to the common cold.

Not only does it taste fantastic, it also smells amazing to both men and women.

The key is to go easy on the smell.

Rather than a cologne, use a peppermint lip balm to give your lips a hint of mint.

Once she smells it on your lips, she’ll definitely lean in for more.

3. Sandalwood

If you want to attract the ladies, get yourself some sandalwood cologne.

In a 2006 study published in Planta Medica, researchers found that inhaling the scent of sandalwood could increase mood and arousal (see claim: “Sandalwood oil elevated pulse rate, skin conductance level, and systolic blood pressure.”)

If you’ve ever smelled sandalwood, this probably doesn’t come as a surprise.

Sandalwood smells expensive and sophisticated, two traits that women often look for in a man.

4. Pastries and Coffee

Want to score a girl’s number?

Try making your move in a café that has the sweet smell of coffee and pastries.

In a 2012 study published in the Journal of Environmental Psychology, researchers found that guys were more likely to score a date with women when they approached them in pleasant-smelling places (see claim: “It was found that women agreed more often to the confederate's courtship solicitation in the pleasant smelling areas.”)

Researchers believe that the pleasant odors can boost mood, encouraging favorable feelings towards romantic relationships.

It’s worth a shot, right?

5. Lavender

Has your girl been super-stressed lately?

The next time she’s over, light a lavender candle.

Lavender is commonly used in aromatherapy for its many health benefits.

According to research published in Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, the scent of lavender has anxiety-relieving effects that can help take the edge off a stressful day (see claim: “…the vaporized lavender compound linalool must be smelt – not absorbed in the lungs – to exert its calming effects…”)

Don’t forget to mention that you bought the candle specifically for her.

She’ll love that you randomly thought of her and decided to get something that would make her day better.

6. Cinnamon

Are you more of a spicy scent guy?

Spicy scents such as cinnamon and clove are attractive scents to both women and men.

cinnamon sticks

Unsurprisingly, cinnamon appears to be most pleasing to women in the colder months.

In a 2009 study published in Appetite, subjects who smelled cinnamon during the Christmas season had higher feelings of familiarity and pleasantness than during the summertime (see claim: “…subjects showed significantly higher familiarity and pleasantness ratings when they smelled cinnamon during the Christmas season than during summertime.”)

Less Is More

How you smell can make or break your success with women.

But just keep in mind that less is always more.

If she can smell you before she sees you, you’ve definitely put on too much cologne.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 47272, Ken and 3 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
dnrd

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and KING REIDYZ
Chad only need emits his pheromones and foids instantly get wet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 49130, TheMaxxer333 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, PointOfNoReturn and Zonar
You aren’t chad retard
I have this cologne i got 3 months ago, it's called Armani Code Absolu. It's discontinued. It has a very sweet smell, like cutting into an chocolate cake. It felt gay asf to wear It but it's grown on me.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
I have this cologne i got 3 months ago, it's called Armani Code Absolu. It's discontinued. It has a very sweet smell, like cutting into an chocolate cake. It felt gay asf to wear It but it's grown on me.
damnnn

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Out of curiosity I used fragrantica's search by notes to find men's fragrances which combine as many of these notes as possible. The results:
Vanilla, mint, sandalwood, coffee, lavender:

Vanilla, sandalwood, coffee, lavender, cinnamon

Vanilla, cinnamon, mint, sandalwood, lavender:

tl;dr get JPG Le Male, I've gotten compliments on it and it's a classic for a reason

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Patris and Ken

1. Vanilla

Seductive, playful, sweet and sensual, this pleasant aroma is always a crowd-pleaser.

vanilla sticks

You may not even need to buy a vanilla cologne to attract women—a quick workout may do the trick just as well.

According to a 2017 study published in Nature, some people have a variant in a single odor receptor gene that causes male sweat to take on a sweet smell like vanilla (see claim: Up to one-third of adult humans cannot perceive an odor in a component of male body odor that induces physiological responses in both men and women.”)

The same gene that makes urine smell sweet to some can also make your sweat take on a repulsive smell.

So instead of going au natural, maybe you should stick to using a vanilla cologne.

2. Peppermint

Peppermint has been used medicinally for thousands of years to help treat a variety of health problems, from stubborn acne blemishes to digestive issues to the common cold.

Rather than a cologne, use a peppermint lip balm to give your lips a hint of mint.

3. Sandalwood

In a 2006 study published in Planta Medica, researchers found that inhaling the scent of sandalwood could increase mood and arousal (see claim: “Sandalwood oil elevated pulse rate, skin conductance level, and systolic blood pressure.”)

Sandalwood smells expensive and sophisticated, two traits that women often look for in a man.

4. Pastries and Coffee

In a 2012 study published in the Journal of Environmental Psychology, researchers found that guys were more likely to score a date with women when they approached them in pleasant-smelling places (see claim: “It was found that women agreed more often to the confederate's courtship solicitation in the pleasant smelling areas.”)

Researchers believe that the pleasant odors can boost mood, encouraging favorable feelings towards romantic relationships.

5. Lavender

According to research published in Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience, the scent of lavender has anxiety-relieving effects that can help take the edge off a stressful day (see claim: “…the vaporized lavender compound linalool must be smelt – not absorbed in the lungs – to exert its calming effects…”)

She’ll love that you randomly thought of her and decided to get something that would make her day better.

6. Cinnamon

Spicy scents such as cinnamon and clove are attractive scents to both women and men.

cinnamon sticks

Unsurprisingly, cinnamon appears to be most pleasing to women in the colder months.

In a 2009 study published in Appetite, subjects who smelled cinnamon during the Christmas season had higher feelings of familiarity and pleasantness than during the summertime (see claim: “…subjects showed significantly higher familiarity and pleasantness ratings when they smelled cinnamon during the Christmas season than during summertime.”)

Less Is More

If she can smell you before she sees you, you’ve definitely put on too much cologne.
Vanilla fragrances somehow doesn’t suit me, fresh ones always gets me compliments

overuse of cheap axe spray mogs

best scents to attract women

1-having 5psl+ face

• Love it
Reactions: bugeater23

1. Vanilla

vanilla sticks

2. Peppermint

3. Sandalwood

4. Pastries and Coffee

5. Lavender

6. Cinnamon

cinnamon sticks

Less Is More

I want cheap

Out of curiosity I used fragrantica's search by notes to find men's fragrances which combine as many of these notes as possible. The results:
Vanilla, mint, sandalwood, coffee, lavender:
View attachment 2518451

Vanilla, sandalwood, coffee, lavender, cinnamon
View attachment 2518453
Vanilla, cinnamon, mint, sandalwood, lavender:
View attachment 2518462

tl;dr get JPG Le Male, I've gotten compliments on it and it's a classic for a reason
JPG is literally gay
Screenshot 2023 10 28 at 24933PM

Searching all the notes is retarded. Just because a note is good doesn't mean it goes together.

Read this

JPG is literally gay
View attachment 2518470View attachment 2518472
Searching all the notes is retarded. Just because a note is good doesn't mean it goes together.

Read this
yeah fuck that lol I'm not buying some faggot scent

• JFL
JPG is literally gay
View attachment 2518470View attachment 2518472

Read this
So is/was Tom Ford, Giorgio Armani, Hubert de Givenchy, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Dior, and I assume most fashion designers. Nothing new there. I guess if you really wanna be "based" you can buy Hugo Boss only, since Hugo Ferdinand Boss was a member of the Nazi part jfl

Last edited:
So is/was Tom Ford, Giorgio Armani, Hubert de Givenchy, and I assume most fashion designers. Nothing new there. I guess if you really wanna be "based" you can buy Hugo Boss only, since Hugo Ferdinand Boss was a member of the Nazi part jfl
I wear Dior which is racist and sexist, exactly how I like it. I dislike Tom Ford, Armani, Givenchy

So is/was Tom Ford, Giorgio Armani, Hubert de Givenchy, and I assume most fashion designers. Nothing new there. I guess if you really wanna be "based" you can buy Hugo Boss only, since Hugo Ferdinand Boss was a member of the Nazi part jfl
Really ???

Legit thread

• +1
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Adidas cologne 😝

Fragrance is cope. Sure it’s nice to smell good, but a girl won’t sleep with you because you’re wearing Aventus instead of cool water.

i got the armani absolute stronger with you intense still not a single compliment but that cologne moggs

• +1
i personally dont like vanilla. i know women do but it just smells too gay/feminine to me

You dislike Bois D’Argent ?
never smelled that one but ive smelled le male, eros, tf tobacco vanille, etc but tbf i do like tobacco vanille. its the tobacco part that makes it good and cuts through the too soft/feminine scent of the vanilla

never smelled that one but ive smelled le male, eros, tf tobacco vanille, etc but tbf i do like tobacco vanille. its the tobacco part that makes it good and cuts through the too soft/feminine scent of the vanilla
Try bois d’argent bro it’s the best perfume imo

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Great post, I've had the most success with vanilla. Valentino born in roma intense.

• +1