7 Scents To Make You More Attractive, According To Science 🧪 💨💕

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

THE LIST:

1. Rose Oil- In a small, but interesting study published in PLOS One, researchers from the Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden found that the smell of rose oil caused study participants to rank photos of faces as more attractive than less-desirable smells, like fish oil.
  2. Orange Fruits and Veggies- Men who eat lots of fruits and vegetables, especially orange fruits and vegetables, have sweat that smells better to women. A 2016 study published in Evolution and Human Behavior found that a diet rich in carotenoids resulted in better-smelling sweat, especially when compared with a diet high in carbs. Carotenoids are the compounds in yellow and orange vegetables and fruits that give the food its color and have also been found to make faces appear more attractive. One more reason to eat your fruits and veggies.
  3. Musk- Perhaps unsurprisingly, musk is another scent that can make you seem more attractive. The actual scent comes from the anal glands of animals (civet musk comes from the anal glands of a civet cat, as InStyle UK reported), but the primal scent can make you more seductive because it conjures up thoughts of sex. Women are more attracted to men who smell of musk because, as InStyle UK reported in the aforementioned article, women are about 1,000 times more sensitive to it than men.
  4. Lily of the Valley- Back in 1993, a study found that the scent of lily of the valley can boost stimulation and reduce feelings of "apathy." Additionally, Dr. Alan Hirsch, from the Smell and Taste Treatment Research Foundation told Glamour that when he conducted a study to find out which scents men found most attractive, one that ranked high among participants was lily of the valley.
  5. Vetiver- You may or may think that you're all that familiar with the scent of vetiver, but it's a scent that's commonly used in men's fragrance products. British Vogue reported that many women (and men as well) find vetiver attractive. It's a bit woodsier than some scents and blends well with other well-loved scents.
  6. Vanilla- Hirsch also told Glamour in the previously-mentioned article that many men in his study found vanilla to be an attractive scent. It's sweet, but not too sweet and goes well with a lot of things, so it's versatile and not overpowering.
  7. Fruit- While you might not think you want to smell like an orchard, apparently, men find fruity scents attractive. Avery Gilbert, Ph.D., a sensory psychologist told Women's Health that fruit scents are "disarming, but attractive." Look for a perfume with plenty of fruity undertones to take advantage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yoke, 5'7 zoomer, king_of_recession and 1 other person
dnrd androstenedione

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and KING REIDYZ
rub whale constipation (ambergris) all over your body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus and KING REIDYZ
@DildoFaggins take notes

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and BrahminBoss
dnrd androstenedione
That’s a good pheromones

Androstenetrione, “visual beautification” pheromone- This pheromone can make the wearer appear more attractive to other people by modulating how they see you, this effect extends to the wearer as well, making everything around you appear more bright and as if it has a filter that makes things more “beautiful” also creates feelings of affection and is an emotion amplifier.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
give me advice for musk fragrances I want women to go feral for me

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Young people usually don’t like oud
Idk I think it depends, I'm 20 and rock it easily with many compliments. But I often wear suits/coats/dark sweaters and such so fits the aesthetic.

• +1
What's that one fragrance that has smth that makes girls attracted

• +1
Smell can only be a failo, never a halo.
tbh

Idk I think it depends, I'm 20 and rock it easily with many compliments. But I often wear suits/coats/dark sweaters and such so fits the aesthetic.
I have oud for greatness but I only
Wear in winter. Suggest mE some, I’m thinking about Tom ford tobacco vanille

give me advice for musk fragrances I want women to go feral for me
Meanwhile there is somebrokie who wear worn out clothes and dont bath and rapes but still loved by women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft1GER and PickleTheSlayer
Nice thread :feelshah:

• +1

pure musc , we Muslims use this

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
  • +1
What's that one fragrance that has smth that makes girls attracted
LUSH LUST
BACCARAT 540
ROYAL GOLD EL NABIL
MUSC RAVAGEUR (smell like sex literally lol)
OUD WOOD TOM FORD

• +1
Reactions: zipzam
  • +1
I have oud for greatness but I only
Wear in winter. Suggest mE some, I’m thinking about Tom ford tobacco vanille
I use "dolce gabbana the one mysterious night" in winter for fancier occations. Really sexy and "high class" smell but not everyone can pull it off. Has very nice rose and saffron notes in it as well but mostly oud. But as I said only for fancier occations and it smells very "arab" in a way.

• +1
rub whale constipation (ambergris) all over your body.
Holy shiet

this nigga want me dead fr

leave me alone orh

View attachment 2503394
THE LIST:

1. Rose Oil- In a small, but interesting study published in PLOS One, researchers from the Monell Chemical Senses Center in Philadelphia and the Karolinska Institute in Sweden found that the smell of rose oil caused study participants to rank photos of faces as more attractive than less-desirable smells, like fish oil.
  2. Orange Fruits and Veggies- Men who eat lots of fruits and vegetables, especially orange fruits and vegetables, have sweat that smells better to women. A 2016 study published in Evolution and Human Behavior found that a diet rich in carotenoids resulted in better-smelling sweat, especially when compared with a diet high in carbs. Carotenoids are the compounds in yellow and orange vegetables and fruits that give the food its color and have also been found to make faces appear more attractive. One more reason to eat your fruits and veggies.
  3. Musk- Perhaps unsurprisingly, musk is another scent that can make you seem more attractive. The actual scent comes from the anal glands of animals (civet musk comes from the anal glands of a civet cat, as InStyle UK reported), but the primal scent can make you more seductive because it conjures up thoughts of sex. Women are more attracted to men who smell of musk because, as InStyle UK reported in the aforementioned article, women are about 1,000 times more sensitive to it than men.
  4. Lily of the Valley- Back in 1993, a study found that the scent of lily of the valley can boost stimulation and reduce feelings of "apathy." Additionally, Dr. Alan Hirsch, from the Smell and Taste Treatment Research Foundation told Glamour that when he conducted a study to find out which scents men found most attractive, one that ranked high among participants was lily of the valley.
  5. Vetiver- You may or may think that you're all that familiar with the scent of vetiver, but it's a scent that's commonly used in men's fragrance products. British Vogue reported that many women (and men as well) find vetiver attractive. It's a bit woodsier than some scents and blends well with other well-loved scents.
  6. Vanilla- Hirsch also told Glamour in the previously-mentioned article that many men in his study found vanilla to be an attractive scent. It's sweet, but not too sweet and goes well with a lot of things, so it's versatile and not overpowering.
  7. Fruit- While you might not think you want to smell like an orchard, apparently, men find fruity scents attractive. Avery Gilbert, Ph.D., a sensory psychologist told Women's Health that fruit scents are "disarming, but attractive." Look for a perfume with plenty of fruity undertones to take advantage.
@Gaygymmaxx as you are gipsy look at this

you will smell better

so basically i have to finger my asshole and rub it on my neck to get bitches?

Attachments

• IMG_8094.png
    IMG_8094.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8095.png
    IMG_8095.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8096.png
    IMG_8096.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896