7 Scents To Make You More Attractive, According To Science 🧪 💨💕

It’s cope, it’s positive association, they like your looks so they associate your smell with your looks and then like your smell.

I had more “you smell nice” wearing nothing from my ex than I have from any other girls while wearing cologne (Chanel blue) and pheromone combo. I’d go so far as to say pheromones do not work.

That’s a good pheromones

Androstenetrione, “visual beautification” pheromone- This pheromone can make the wearer appear more attractive to other people by modulating how they see you, this effect extends to the wearer as well, making everything around you appear more bright and as if it has a filter that makes things more “beautiful” also creates feelings of affection and is an emotion amplifier.
Isn't this Dht catabolites the hell this has to do with scent bro ?

It’s cope, it’s positive association, they like your looks so they associate your smell with your looks and then like your smell.

I had more “you smell nice” wearing nothing from my ex than I have from any other girls while wearing cologne (Chanel blue) and pheromone combo. I’d go so far as to say pheromones do not work.
They work