Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Ya'll just don't want money. if u did you wouldve found a way by now:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, StrangerDanger, Chadeep and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and rand anon
everyone can be rich if hes a heartless dumb nigger whats the point of this? i could scam people all day if i wanted to

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, omnimaxxer, chawaje and 6 others
Water. We want to be a trust fund chad playboy, not some cuck who wastes his youth and prime making money just to live the rest of his life regretting missing out on so many experiences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, mogger797, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
Water. We want to be a trust fund chad playboy, not some cuck who wastes his youth and prime making money just to live the rest of his life regretting missing out on so many experiences
u only need to work 8-12 hours and there's 24 hours in a day. ur just lazy and making excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, omnimaxxer and Deleted member 19453
everyone can be rich if hes a heartless dumb nigger whats the point of this? i could scam people all day if i wanted to
lol sure bud. u would if u could but u are not a hustler.

yeah, I don't really give a fuck tbh. Unless you're making like 100k+ and NOT being some fucking surgeon who has to work hard as shit, you're a peasant wageslave to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and JohnDoe
lol sure bud. u would if u could but u are not a hustler.
i scammed people before, when i was an immature retard teen. we scammed people in csgo (skins), i scammed people with weed, my mate and me straight up planned robbing people, i scammed/blackmailed guys from omegle/chatroulette who took out their dick with my fake girl cam, i blackmailed pedos who sent me nudes after telling them im 13 and so on

so dont tell me i dont have criminal energy retard. i just grew up unlike you

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, Chadeep, Finalcut123 and 7 others
i scammed people before, when i was an immature retard teen. we scammed people in csgo (skins), i scammed people with weed, my mate and me straight up planned robbing people, i scammed/blackmailed guys from omegle/chatroulette who took out their dick with my fake girl cam, i blackmailed pedos who sent me nudes after telling them im 13 and so on

Pretty much this. I too have already gone down that route when i was a teenager, you'll either grow out of it when you mature or you'll remain an immoral worthless retard who's going nowhere in life. Also, OP stating "dude just work 8-12 hours, there's 24 hours in a day" just shows how immature and void of experience he really is.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and buflek
Also, OP stating "dude just work 8-12 hours, there's 24 hours in a day" just shows how immature and void of experience he really is.
work 10 hours a day
commute 1 hour
chores 1 hour
sleep 8 hours

That's barely 4 hours of free time.

OP isn't older than 15.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Danish_Retard, JovenCansao and 3 others
work 10 hours a day
commute 1 hour
chores 1 hour
sleep 8 hours

OP isn't older than 15.
Dudes in his early teens and making more than a 100k a month while I’m 20 and haven’t even had a single part time job yet. The mog is too brutal on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Avg GaryVee dickrider
Giphy

Dudes in his early teens and making more than a 100k a month while I’m 20 and haven’t even had a single part time job yet. The mog is too brutal on this forum
He is a Larper who gets Neetbux.

Hes a ugly sub 3 6'7 Monster with no Money or Friends.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LooksOrDeath

Nigger

• +1
Reactions: buflek
nigga making more than most multi millionares do in his teens and is rotting on this forum

nigga making more than most multi millionares do in his teens and is rotting on this forum
I dont understand why the mentalcels here believe him hahahah

• +1
Legit strategy

work 10 hours a day
commute 1 hour
chores 1 hour
sleep 8 hours

OP isn't older than 15.
sleep 8 hours?
chores 1 hour?
commute 1 hour?

bruh those are all unnecessary. ur the one not older than 15 bruh.
Pretty much this. I too have already gone down that route when i was a teenager, you'll either grow out of it when you mature or you'll remain an immoral worthless retard who's going nowhere in life. Also, OP stating "dude just work 8-12 hours, there's 24 hours in a day" just shows how immature and void of experience he really is.
"void of experience" but yet im the one making moves out here. i love how yall just love talking from authority when yall not shit. yall wasnt putting up no shots in the gym at 3 am and wanna tell me how to ball fr.

• JFL
Reactions: LDARbeforeROPE, Deleted member 17920, thereallegend and 1 other person
sleep 8 hours?
chores 1 hour?
commute 1 hour?

bruh those are all unnecessary. ur the one not older than 15 bruh.
hey you can work 16 hours a day if you want and feel like roping a month later

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I always thought you were a female and contemplating for 2 years texting you with a nice pick up line but I always find your posts annoying for some reason you're confusing me

• JFL
I always thought you were a female and contemplating for 2 years texting you with a nice pick up line but I always find your posts annoying for some reason you're confusing me
You contemplated texting me for two years? low t

well i work for 16 hours a day for 9 months straight and feel great. That's a "you" problem.

• JFL
Dumb if you believe this everyone would know he's a scammer after the first time

• +1