Srs

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Bozoogway, try2beme and 1 other person
Elab

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder
she stares with slightly wide eyes for a few seconds then smiles. If u break contact she will be weirded out and smile again
Had something similar to this happend we were suppose present about a topic in small groups in class and i got in the group with a cute girl i like and when someone is done presenting you were suppose to give them feedback and i remember after i gave her feedback she was smiling so hard there was another guy in my group i forgot to see how she reacted to his feedback

• +1
Had something similar to this happend we were suppose present about a topic in small groups in class and i got in the group with a cute girl i like and when someone is done presenting you were suppose to give them feedback and i remember after i gave her feedback she was smiling so hard there was another guy in my group i forgot to see how she reacted to his feedback
Did you interact with her after?

Did you interact with her after?
No but i noticed when she smiled at mw it wasnt just a smile like she was doing something with her eyes too it was me one guy and rest were girls in my group i wish i saw her reaction to the other guys feedback

• Woah
No but i noticed when she smiled at mw it wasnt just a smile like she was doing something with her eyes too it was me one guy and rest were girls in my group i wish i saw her reaction to the other guys feedback
if she didn’t give them the same reaction then she likes you too bad you didn’t see

• +1
if she didn’t give them the same reaction then she likes you too bad you didn’t see
I still have like 2 more years until we part ways so if she likes me i think she'll give more signs but idk we'll see

• +1
  • +1