Splinter901

救急醫療室
Rope and go er if u ever look like this no matter your age

20190118 095446

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, Krakowski, Pikabro and 9 others
I used to look like this when I was 15 after getting mature hairline, shit fuck up with your mentality you should try to looksmax and try to look younger,

Now I look better due to fringe hair cut with low taper + style, not good looking but still way better than before.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reaper2, Pikabro, horizontallytall and 8 others
I used to look like this when I was 15 after getting mature hairline, shit fuck up with your mentality you should try to looksmax and try to look younger,

Now I look better due to fringe hair cut with low taper + style, not good looking but still way better than before.

You didn't had skin like that at 15

Also the transition was so fucking hard since you will feel insecure af when you’re there and when you try to looksmax people will make fun of you and tell you to get back to where your were but since I pushed through thier words now nobody remembers how I look like.

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
Mogs me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, Tabula Rasa, mewman and 1 other person
Also the transition was so fucking hard since you will feel insecure af when you’re there and normies will make fun of you if you try to change yourself or try to grow your hair, but since I pushed through thier words i feel way better.

Last edited:
Just needs a better haircut and a face lift and he will be good...
O3FsUO7VzN8nzWRFaMI6j

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Tabula Rasa and Splinter901
Also the transition was so fucking hard since you will feel insecure af when you’re there and normies will make fun of you if you try to change yourself or try to grow your hair, but since I pushed through thier words now nobody remembers how I look like.

• JFL
Reactions: reaper2 and horizontallytall
Why these lads mog :feelsgood:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
brutal self hate from op

Rope and go er if u ever look like this no matter your age

View attachment 2514893
I will never look like this atleast until I reach my late 40s , today I went to buy a cigarette in the shop , and the shop owner asked me to show my id card , thinking am I teenager, lol am fucking 24 and he was fùking surprised 😮

Spiritanimal

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, reaper2, Jnumber01 and 3 others
I will never look like this atleast until I reach my late 40s , today I went to buy a cigarette in the shop , and the shop owner asked me to show my id card , thinking am I teenager, lol am fucking 24 and he was fùking surprised 😮

y u smoking? the guy I posted could be mid 30s and u think u gonna look like that only starting at late 40s jfl, nothing guarantees u not aging, you must do everything to not age and even then there are no guarantees.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and colton myers
Thats cause ur 5'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, colton myers and Splinter901
y u smoking? the guy I posted could be mid 30s and u think u gonna look like that only starting at late 40s jfl, nothing guarantees u not aging, you must do everything to not age and even then there are no guarantees.
Smoking is now a habit 4 m bruh, am slowly getting out of that , but I think I will age better, coz my dare is in his late 60s with full head of hair and looks 10 to 15 years younger than his age

Also the transition was so fucking hard since you will feel insecure af when you’re there and normies will make fun of you if you try to change yourself or try to grow your hair, but since I pushed through thier words now nobody remembers how I look like.
I caged hard

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Maybe true or I donno , but here some short guys than me looks old for their age and I am not 5'3 jfl a close to 5'6
Good , u have compact face thats why look young , long face= old looking ,

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and colton myers
I lookk exactly like that

neutral canthal tilt and everything

Whats wrong with aging ? Its normal in life.

• WTF
Reactions: reaper2 and Splinter901
I lookk exactly like that

neutral canthal tilt and everything

clueless subhuman, leprosy is also normal, blocked

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2, horizontallytall, Pikabro and 1 other person
its only wrong unless you selfhating lowlife with god complex like op who spend his youth on internet forums and never looked young while he will spending the rest of his live alone due to his bitter nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009