You need to be an incel

raffemogger

raffemogger

A10 Autismmaxxer
Maybe you can acend with surgery but your child is gonna have the same struggles as you so just give up and make the world a better place.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, InnerVoid, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
Not if you marry a better female

Me marrying an ugly 6'1 vikingness blonde from Norway, hoping that my son will inherit her height genes and pheno and somehow grow up into a chad​

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Maybe you can acend with surgery but your child is gonna have the same struggles as you so just give up and make the world a better place.
Tales

why would you make the world a better place for chads children? maybe in a non western area you would feel some motivation to do it but in the west that mentality is cucked. Tails made a good vid on this

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and <6PSLcel
I understand your point but you can't predict how the world will be in the future. grandpa had below looks level as me and got grandma in love with him, she was really attractive during her youth (she saved my genes fr). no way I can have the same as him, but you never know how things will work 50 years from now. if someone says they do, they are lying.

Who cares? And make the better world for who, for psychopathic chad’s child?

• +1
Reactions: raffemogger and <6PSLcel
why would you make the world a better place for chads children? maybe in a non western area you would feel some motivation to do it but in the west that mentality is cucked. Tails made a good vid on this
If everyone is attractive looks will not matter and life will have more meaning

Me marrying an ugly 6'1 vikingness blonde from Norway, hoping that my son will inherit her height genes and pheno and somehow grow up into a chad​
Miracles dont happen they will look like you and your mom and If you are unattractive its over for you and your kids

What you need to do If you are ugly is just to do drugs or alchohol and just do something in your late years of life because raising an ugly family is pointless for the world

What you need to do If you are ugly is just to do drugs or alchohol and just do something in your late years of life because raising an ugly family is pointless for the world
Go fuck your own ass

What if your kid turns out to be a male model? Gene recombination boyo

you are evil :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Retard greycel thinks to be incel u need to be giga deformed or some dumbass bullshit. Also ignoring genetic recomb

I agree, I want to inject klinefelter to go from 6'4 to 6'8 and stressmax to be bald like chico

Retard greycel thinks to be incel u need to be giga deformed or some dumbass bullshit. Also ignoring genetic recomb
I never Said that nigga. If you are htn or below its over