You NEED to be on facebook in University

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Facebook is a requirement after 18 years old, take an hour and update all your info

I added about 50 aspie pics and videos of myself in the gym, shirtless all that usual shit to my feed, then applied to join admitted student groups at my UNI

JFL I legit got 4 foids messaging me within a few hours, one of them was HTB/Stacylite range aswell

Take the time to make linkedIn and facebook accs NOW!

EXAMPLE OF ASPIE PIC I USED (had to delete)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: john788, future_, aspiringexcel and 15 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Sorry bro but I'm not into Facebook mothers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, Deprived, aestheticsrespecter and 7 others
is IG not more popular among the kids in college? snapchat too

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Alexios, randomop and 7 others
Who tf is on facebook? I only use that shit for marketplace. The "foids" are probably some old men that want to see your booty hole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Alexios, Lefty Rankin and 13 others
its only cause u look good nigger

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, noodlelover and wsada
Facebook will not get you laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Roquefort, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Facebook will not get you laid
is IG not more popular among the kids in college? snapchat too
Who tf is on facebook? I only use that shit for marketplace. The "foids" are probably some old men that want to see your booty hole.
Sorry bro but I'm not into Facebook mothers
Guys do u not realize every single admitted student joins these groups to make new friends before arriving to Uni? you can add tons of foids as friends and message them

its legit most kids from ur grade

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, Xangsane, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Guys do u not realize every single admitted student joins these groups to make new friends before arriving to Uni? you can add tons of foids as friends and message them

Where I'm from it's either Whatsapp or insta groups

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

Oh yeah, that is true. I missed the part where you mentioned joining the student groups. Shit will only work like right before starting your freshman year though. So you got until August before it doesn't work anymore.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
bruh just use instagram, legit nobody uses facebook here

areyou from america or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Pride and Clavicular
ok
what about the alveolar pdo threads map?

• +1
Reactions: Haseeb
Facebook is a requirement after 18 years old, take an hour and update all your info

I added about 50 aspie pics and videos of myself in the gym, shirtless all that usual shit to my feed, then applied to join admitted student groups at my UNI

JFL I legit got 4 foids messaging me within a few hours, one of them was HTB/Stacylite range aswell

View attachment 2878468

EXAMPLE OF ASPIE PIC I USED
cant wait to get hella gilfs

Oh yeah, that is true. I missed the part where you mentioned joining the student groups. Shit will only work like right before starting your freshman year though. So you got until August before it doesn't work anymore.
Well thats me im going into freshman eyar
ok
what about the alveolar pdo threads map?
Bruh just stick screws into your alveolar process vertically? whats so confusing

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan

Bruh just stick screws into your alveolar process vertically? whats so confusing
right at the side of the mouth?

This the same guy who made a “how to avoid people” thread ?

like that? blue is the entry point

Attachments

• facechart.PNG
    facechart.PNG
    56 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2878468

EXAMPLE OF ASPIE PIC I USED
you need to have friends so they rep your facebook photos

Mirin the photo, making me wanna hop on.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Nah Zoomers mainly use IG or Snapchat.
bruh just use instagram, legit nobody uses facebook here

areyou from america or smth?
Facebook is a 3rd worlder trait for people below 30 who use it.

Nah Zoomers mainly use IG or Snapchat.

Facebook is a 3rd worlder trait for people below 30 who use it.
Tales man so many college student groups are active on facebook

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Tales man so many college student groups are active on facebook
Only the presidents or social media managers. Plus those student groups can be found on tiktok, IG, Twitter as well they normally have multiple social media accounts

Only the presidents or social media managers. Plus those student groups can be found on tiktok, IG, Twitter as well they normally have multiple social media accounts
Facebook is giga OP for adult life tho, most ppl transition from instagram to facebook at an older age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Absi and ElTruecel
Ngl I think you're overeating the facebook network. I joined one on insta and connected with some ppl on LinkedIn. I go to a big ass state school an have never heard anyone here mention the facebook uni

Def doesn't hurt but its a mediocre resource imo

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo

Dont see the point of getting facebook if the bargaining chip is getting foids which wont work for obv reasons it does nothing that other apps can't do

insta mogs and linkden is a no brainer regardless

Agreed that insta is better

Damn I should have done this...

This is country/region specific

u going to a cuny school or leaving the city for uni?

EXAMPLE OF ASPIE PIC I USED (had to delete)
Hey I like Facebook too. Got me an account. Had it for years actually. Since either 2018 or 2021. I have like thirty or so friends. Sometime maybe I'll invite you to be friends with me on Facebook, and then I can introduce you to all the things I post.

Where are you from? No one over like 35 uses facebook over insta in the west

Where are you from? No one over like 35 uses facebook over insta in the west
they do, my uni has it as well, specific majors, clubs, incoming classes or future graduating classes etc. But mine is a big school (Rutgers). So the bigger obviously will have more groups and ppl. Small private ones won't.

Last edited:
they do, my uni has it as well, specific majors, clubs, incoming classes or future graduating classes etc
i mean i used have one too just for groups, but i'm never asking someone ik irl for their facebook lol
insta and snap are really the only ones you actually need

i mean i used have one too just for groups, but i'm never asking someone ik irl for their facebook lol
insta and snap are really the only ones you actually need
yeah you don't ask irl for it, u just join the group and add from there. Then ask for other socials. Otherwise ask irl for snap or ig and then add them on facebook.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
We don’t use here, we use Instagram and GroupMe