Skull and bones
Freemasonry / Prince hall
Jack & Jill
Sons of the american revolution
Illuminati
Bilderberg group
Bohemian grove
etc. etc.

Only they know the truth about diet, flat earth, history, nuclear weapons, vaccines and shit. If you won't join you will stay in darkness and conspiracy @_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, fuxkdakikez, randomop and 2 others
@Sprinkles

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Any group with rich jews
Any top industry companies
Any government agency
Bnai brith
Chabad-Lubavitch
Skull and bones
Freemasonry / Prince hall
Jack & Jill
Sons of the american revolution
Illuminati
Bilderberg group
Bohemian grove
etc. etc.

Only they know the truth about diet, flat earth, history, nuclear weapons, vaccines and shit. If you won't join you will stay in darkness and conspiracy @_MVP_
u stupid bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Sprinkles and MonoTBB
Total kike death 👍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boxface34, lemonnz, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
gas the kikes

• +1
Reactions: boxface34, lemonnz and fuxkdakikez
Fuck the nwo

I’ll escape the matrix

I’ll take over the small nation of Moldova and save the world / make my people live in peace

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
you need to be socialmaxxed af and with a good career, i.e. you need to be able to provide value to an organization, to be accepted by these guys.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
you need to be socialmaxxed af and with a good career, i.e. you need to be able to provide value to an organization, to be accepted by these guys.
not possible for guys here

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and kanderior
Chad only
shut ins hikikomori (most of the mods tbh :LOL: ) and nerds and lurker cels which make up most of the blackpillers cant be social butterflies, celebrities / popular manipulators bruh

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior and Primalsplit
shut ins hikikomori (most of the mods tbh :LOL: ) and nerds and lurker cels which make up most of the blackpillers cant be social butterflies, celebrities / popular manipulators bruh

:feelskek:
maybe socialmaxxed was the wrong term to use, I wasn't necessarily referring to alpha chad socializers, but a careermaxxed and well-established man with a good network. You could be an ugly introvert, these powerful men don't care about looks, so long as you are competent and that competence translates to value and resources you could provide to a fraternity.