What are the most brutal black pills you've taken so far?

As a brown guy with yellow fever, JBWpill haunts my every waking moment ngl ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Fucking racist, why is your name king Solomon if you disgrace the Jews so much?
Let's meet after 365 days of semen retention and fight to the death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
Fucking racist, why is your name king Solomon if you disgrace the Jews so much?
Let's meet after 365 days of semen retention and fight to the death
Sulaiman was a Muslim

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Jobpill killed me

What you call the blackpill is a covert CIA operation meant to sow the seeds of nihilism and break your spirit and cause an increase in suicides while serving as a vehicle for population tailoring.

Read every word

the dickpill destroyed me to the point where i don't even enjoy sex anymore. every time i take a look at my erect dick i get depressed, any sexual urge / thought is immediately associated to a growing feeling of dread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus and BoneDensity
eye area is the most brutal blackpill tbh
you realize that when you wear the proper sunglass that fits your face boost your psl 1 points higher

• Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
the dickpill destroyed me to the point where i don't even enjoy sex anymore. every time i take a look at my erect dick i get depressed, any sexual urge / thought is immediately associated to a growing feeling of dread
my dick is ok in terms of lenght but the girth man. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i mean i get constantly blackpilled. eyepill dickpill ntpill bitches need every fucking thing you need to be perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
my dick is ok in terms of lenght but the girth man. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: i mean i get constantly blackpilled. eyepill dickpill ntpill bitches need every fucking thing you need to be perfect.
i have the opposite problem :lul: good girth, shit length. i gave up on dick pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Also, if your skin is terrible then surgery maxxing your structure won't do too much for you as your skin must be repaired in some way shape or form first.
This isn’t said anywhere near enough