You never really know how much you liked someone until they're gone forever

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
This isn't about whores.

I just left my workplace today for the last time. I've been at the job last 4 years, even though I was WFH most of the time.

I thought I hated my colleagues. But I'm genuinely going to miss them even though they would annoy me half the time. I almost feel like crying and want to speak with them again. I feel like I've lost someone close to me and won't ever see them again (which I probably won't).

Maybe the feeling is too deep right now. Just a shower thought; people come and go in our lives; classmates, colleagues, teachers, neighbours. They kind of stay with you forever. When you say goodbye it really is akin to someone just dying and nerfed out of your life once and for all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence, emeraldglass, Corleone and 6 others
Dont speak such things here, annoying fag zoomers will just cringe post some shitass memes ,

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
This isn't about whores.

I just left my workplace today for the last time. I've been at the job last 4 years, even though I was WFH most of the time.

I thought I hated my colleagues. But I'm genuinely going to miss them even though they would annoy me half the time. I almost feel like crying and want to speak with them again. I feel like I've lost someone close to me and won't ever see them again (which I probably won't).

Maybe the feeling is too deep right now. Just a shower thought; people come and go in our lives; classmates, colleagues, teachers, neighbours. They kind of stay with you forever. When you say goodbye it really is akin to someone just dying and nerfed out of your life once and for all.
real shit you will miss them when they are gobe

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
I think humans are meant to stay with one group for the rest of their lives. changing friends every so often doesn’t seem healthy

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and horizontallytall
This isn't about whores.

They already forgot you exist

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Fiqh
I think humans are meant to stay with one group for the rest of their lives. changing friends every so often doesn’t seem healthy
True ,