You niggas refuse to accept any new looks theories because of PSL memes and can't have normal discussion because of it

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
Example when someone says "maybe fashion actually matters" someone replies with "BUT MUH CHAD CAN SLAY LOOKING HOMELESS BRO, NO FASHION FOR YOUR FACE ( Classic PSL meme)"
Or someone says "a certain haircut will increase your appeal" someone replies "LOL, JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO! (Another psl meme)"
Sometimes you guys just can't accept new theories because of these old memes. It's ignorant really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, 5.5psl, Lethbridge and 6 others
Example when someone says "maybe fashion actually matters" someone replies with "BUT MUH CHAD CAN SLAY LOOKING HOMELESS BRO, NO FASHION FOR YOUR FACE ( Classic PSL meme)"
Or someone says "a certain haircut will increase your appeal" someone replies "LOL, JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO! (Another psl meme)"
Sometimes you guys just can't accept new theories because of these old memes. It's ignorant really
copers, will cope

The point is to become the best version of yourselves imo

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Looking clean cut matters more the worse looking you are. If you are Chad you can get away with more.

>Muh chad this chad that

well your not chad most people cannot be chad shut the fuck up long hair ascended me jbs and alt girls. Only reason any foid ever liked me was because of this aesthetic. If I had a buzz cut I would be a truecel. Chad can have greater falios and it wall be balanced anything outside the norm or offputting below Chad is considered negative

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
I dont know why I put jfl at first ur right

fashion is good, but the goal is to be good looking enough where you dont have to depend on it. it can still halo chad

dumb example

the only thing i agree with is psl is retarded and outdated

I agree, that fashion is important, but think of it like this, The better your tools(genetics) are, the better the painting(appearance) will be
like you can draw with crayons on a canvas, but you'll never make the mona lisa as appealing as Davinci