You should be proud to be born as a male

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Sure foids have it better than us in dating in today's modern degenerate world due to their privileges and simp beta cucks
But apart from that we are blessed by God in literally each and everything miles better than women.
We are physically, emotionally, intellectually way more stronger than women.
If something bad happens we are all gonna trust a man and never a women
In pre modern times we males ruled the world , even today tho we still rule it but not to the degree it was before.

Conclusion is you should be proud that you weren't born into such a pathetic creatures whose sole motive of existing is to spread their legs to satisfy the kings who rule the world.
@Skywalker @Reformed @Kamui

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, blatonslatt, Skywalker and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth, Banderacell, Deleted member 27213 and 3 others
The avarage foid could beat any man up

They might not have the power but they have an army of white nights at their comand

WHENEVER U SO MUCH AS TOUCH A FOID AND SHE YELLS BE PREPARED FOR AN ARMY OF WHITE NIGHTS TO COME ATTACK U

It’s over tbh I would rather fight a 7ft tall 400 pound bbc than a 4’11 Asian becky

The latter is way more dangerous

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justropemaxbro, rubberduck, Tabula Rasa and 11 others
Canadian Lol GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
Nigga read the rest innit what’s the point of being muh physically superior when I don’t have an army of white nights

If someone came beat me up everyone would ignore innit but not with foids that guy would die in under 2 minutes with the 200 niggas beating him

And the more attractive the foid the more white nights she gets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, niqfan625, bradpittshairline and 3 others
i'm proud to be a man but not for any of the reasons you cited jfl, all the reasons you cited are super trash wtf jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: nanefer and 5.5psl
i'm proud to be a man but not for any of the reasons you cited jfl, all the reasons you cited are super trash wtf jfl
What are the reasons for you.?

Sure foids have it better than us in dating in today's modern degenerate world due to their privileges and simp beta cucks
But apart from that we are blessed by God in literally each and everything miles better than women.
In pre modern times we males ruled the world , even today tho we still rule it but not to the degree it was before.

Conclusion is you should be proud that you weren't born into such a pathetic creatures whose sole motive of existing is to spread their legs to satisfy the kings who rule the world.
males are stronger smarter and better,we were made do to dominate everything that we didnt like,but because of this faggot society we became weak

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, niqfan625, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
you shouldn't use a group, "muh i'm happy i'm a man because other men conquered and are physically stronger than muh women"

you shold be happy you're a man caues you got a fucking dick that can submit women, all the rest is bullshit
men backstab me more than women for some pussy
i saw women stronger emotionally and intelectually than many men
men ruled the world before bc ppl were sexist

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, nanefer and Deleted member 18879

They might not have the power but they have an army of white nights at their comand

WHENEVER U SO MUCH AS TOUCH A FOID AND SHE YELLS BE PREPARED FOR AN ARMY OF WHITE NIGHTS TO COME ATTACK U

It’s over tbh I would rather fight a 7ft tall 400 pound bbc than a 4’11 Asian becky

think about how much damage some 6ft+ man vs some 5'3ft bitch hwo much damage that man could do before she screams in just 5-10 seconds

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Skywalker, Banderacell and 3 others
think about how much damage some 6ft+ man vs some 5'3ft bitch hwo much damage that man could do before she screams in just 5-10 seconds
Nigga the ammount of damage one punch will do to her will kill u in seconds with her army

It’s literally a suicide shot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, iam good boy and Deleted member 18879
you shouldn't use a group, "muh i'm happy i'm a man because other men conquered and are physically stronger than muh women"

you shold be happy you're a man caues you got a fucking dick that can submit women, all the rest is bullshit
men backstab me more than women for some pussy
i saw women stronger emotionally and intelectually than many men
men ruled the world before bc ppl were sexist
the world was sexist because men were in charge and they were physically stronger and less maternal on average so could dedicate more time and get more fulfilment out of leadership

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
ah yes bro,vikings were so strong because the world was sexist
this has nothing to do with what i said
people back then used to see women as giga inferior and it's a fact
do u think vikings only physically forced women? they did that shit to men too lmao
they were brutes

the world was sexist because men were in charge and they were physically stronger and less maternal on average so could dedicate more time and get more fulfilment out of leadership
i'm not talking about times of physically forcing.
women just 80 years ago were looked as inferior by most of society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and Deleted member 18879
this has nothing to do with what i said
people back then used to see women as giga inferior and it's a fact
do u think vikings only physically forced women? they did that shit to men too lmao
they were brutes
women are inferior

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Skywalker, Deleted member 27213 and 1 other person

Finally someone smart.

Finally someone smart.
Nigga I can bet 200k even if some random sheboon started beating a man up and he so much as pushed her the army of men would come grab him

It’s completely over when u see the level these guys will go to protect some random woman like it’s their offspring or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Nigga I can bet 200k even if some random sheboon started beating a man up and he so much as pushed her the army of men would come grab him

It’s completely over when u see the level these guys will go to protect some random woman like it’s their offspring or something
I agree. Men have set themselves up for failure. You can blame the boomers. We gave females rights and now they will abuse them and make it worse for us. It will never get better but some will just keep on coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27987 and Iasacrko
women are inferior
yet you're losing your mental capacity and awarness in order to please them
everything you're doing in your life is to get the approval of a woman, most people in this website do that aswell
it would be hypocrite to say it's not true, unless you're looksmaxxing for men and you're gay

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, nanefer and Deleted member 30884
everything you're doing in your life is to get the approval of a woman, most people in this website do that aswell
it would be hypocrite to say it's not true, unless you're looksmaxxing for men and you're gay
Another smart one here that realized looksmaxing is just simping with autism added onto it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
i dont chase girls i focus on myself until im htn/chadlite then i will look for a virgin and probably sexualy abuse her (in minecraft)
the only reason men are so down bad is because theyre degenerates,lets be honest,men are smarter by 3-5 iq points on average,are taller,can handle emotions better,work better under stress,and are stronger

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 27987
We never ruled, we run the world.
Women are the ones that control males and it was always like that, nothing changed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213 and Deleted member 32285
The real issues comes from globalization

redpiller cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
2275 fide
if not lying mirin,my father forced me to play chess my entire childhood,my only flex is that i was the best chess player at my school 2x back 2 back

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
This is only true for the few men that actually gymmax, looksmax and career max. Most men are beta cucks, but that’s mostly bc they let themselves become that way

• +1
This is only true for the few men that actually gymmax, looksmax and career max. Most men are beta cucks, but that’s mostly bc they let themselves become that way
males are so much stronger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27987 and Reformed
if not lying mirin,my father forced me to play chess my entire childhood,my only flex is that i was the best chess player at my school 2x back 2 back
I play chess since 16, now i am 19.
I hate the chess community, full of gigacopers subhumans with low self steem but above average iq.
But chess is so beatiful, it is the representation of human mind and capacity, it is as beatiful as music or mathemathics

Great day to be blessed with bbc kang genetics
Screenshot 20230901 174649 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27987 and alriodai
i dont chase girls i focus on myself until im htn/chadlite then i will look for a virgin and probably sexualy abuse her (in minecraft)
the only reason men are so down bad is because theyre degenerates,lets be honest,men are smarter by 3-5 iq points on average,are taller,can handle emotions better,work better under stress,and are stronger
handle emotions better?
dude you literally want to rape girls because you hate them, do you know emotions doesn't mean just crying and being soft?
you're calling other men degenerate for wanting to have sex with a girl and being in a loving relationship yet you're looksmaxxing to abuse girls and give more trauma to people ...
ofc men are taller and stronger... men are .. supposed to be taller & stronger by genetics and hormones? tf is your point

stop circle jerking around and be real to yourself jfl, you would quit all that act if a 6/10 MTB gave you some attention

Thats why you need to rape them and instantly break their neck

you would quit all that act if a 6/10 MTB gave you some attention
i had a really good looking girl that i would consider a 6/10 but she was black,what is your point?if i had a stacy as a gf i would still looksmaxx,btw i didnt mean sexually abuse in a bad way

You are right, what truly matters in modern society is social power not physical power. Thats why someone like putin is feared by everyone even though he could be easily beaten to pulp by random russian gopnik

niggas ugh reacting you is funny

they must have never seen them high school videos of a girl that keeps slapping and punching a guy and the guy does nothing (around a crowd)
but when the guy just hits back, 10000 niggas come around and beat that dude up
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
niggas ugh reacting you is funny

they must have never seen them high school videos of a girl that keeps slapping and punching a guy and the guy does nothing (around a crowd)
but when the guy just hits back, 10000 niggas come around and beat that dude up
JFL
Yeah lol that’s the most unfair part and the funny thing is the same niggas that come beat him up if he hits her back do nothing while she’s hitting him

For u to be able to safely hit a foid these days without the beta squad coming to her defence she has to be holding a gun to ur head or something and even then i wouldn’t be impressed if u got beat up for it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
True, sometimes I pity women.

Most of them are weak,vapid, oblivious, superficial and ignorant. They fall prey to whatever is in vogue, scammers and have no direction whatsoever in life.

Life is hard on us men but we have the strength, the willpower and the knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE, FML0908, Deleted member 27987 and 1 other person
Yeah lol that’s the most unfair part and the funny thing is the same niggas that come beat him up if he hits her back do nothing while she’s hitting him

For u to be able to safely hit a foid these days without the beta squad coming to her defence she has to be holding a gun to ur head or something and even then i wouldn’t be impressed if u got beat up for it
I once tried to help a woman whose bf was abusing her, she defended her bf and start screaming and people gathered around us and she was showing to me, I almost got beat up by a crowd who didn't even ask what was going on. jfl. I will never help anyone again

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Whatever helps you cope

I prefer being dead than being a sub HTN in 2023

3598152 1692404854890

Just be proud bro

Soyjak dance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, 5.5psl and Amadeus
woman cant control me because masturbating is legit better them sex (for me at least).
so yeah, if u dont need pussy at all not a single woman in this world can control you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Being a man is an utter scam

Now get back to work! Your break is over

look how this hypogonadal cuck got triggered when you mentioned foids are inferior @MTMM :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️ @5.5psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 5.5psl and alriodai
if we as men could realize we are our worst enemies in all aspects of life, we could do so much more and reach our true potential. Gotta stop holding ourselves back through mental weakness.

• +1

Are you drunk mate?

handle emotions better?
dude you literally want to rape girls because you hate them, do you know emotions doesn't mean just crying and being soft?
you're calling other men degenerate for wanting to have sex with a girl and being in a loving relationship yet you're looksmaxxing to abuse girls and give more trauma to people ...
ofc men are taller and stronger... men are .. supposed to be taller & stronger by genetics and hormones? tf is your point

stop circle jerking around and be real to yourself jfl, you would quit all that act if a 6/10 MTB gave you some attention
:feelsgood::soy::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai

Be proud of your disposability....... Yay!!!!!!