You should be wearing makeup

Mediterranean

Mediterranean

Master
Almost every male actor wears makeup on movies and tv shows. Every woman on earth wears it and its the reason females are more attractive than men. Depressing as fk how so many men could seriously ascend with it, but choose not to be because its “gay”.

If you use it correctly no one will notice and it will genuinely make you better good looking.
Skilfull use of light makeup will improve your skin uniformity and add more harmony to your face. Only thing you should worry about is to make sure to avoid using makeup in natural lighting — it will be more noticeable. This sounds like a massive downside, but its really not as you should only be meeting women in darker places with artifical light; clubs, restaurants etc.

Eyebrow pencil: Fill in your eyebrows, period. Its not noticeable at all and you will look more masculine. Eyebrows frame the face. If you arent already doing this, you arent looksmaxing.

Concealer/bb cream: If you find a concealer that matches your skin tone and isnt cakey you will be set for life. It will add so much uniformity to your face and genuinely ascend you. If you have skin pigmentation/red spots and arent using concealer you are fucking stupid. Can also cover dark circles, depending how bad they are; this may or may not look natural.

Highlighter: Inner corner of eye, upper and bottom lash line, above eyebrow, tip of nose. I promise you, this will add harmony to your face by making your eyes look bigger and brighter. Use a natural looking highlighter and don't too much.

Bronzer or contour: Will make your face more masculine. Add to corners of the face to slim your face down. You can also shape your nose with it. Will add colour to your face, but do not use a contour or bronzer that is too dark for your skin.

Foundation: Not necessary if you have clear skin. If you have shit skin you have bigger things to worry about.

Eyeliner: Extremly hard to use eyeliner without it being noticeable. Only use in darker clubs or settings.

If makeup looks noticeable you are using shitty products or are using too much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Makeup_Rules, greeneyes, Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
Gay

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, materialistic, Deleted member 19066 and 5 others
Op is a faggot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Vasco-v2, Xangsane and 3 others
Op is a faggot

Mf’s like you will get double jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty but draw the line at makeup.

I forgot to mention makeup will only enhance your looks, it wont do anything for deformed obese incels like most of you homophobic trash on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkishchad, angelo, IMZLEGEND and 14 others
Mf’s like you will get double jaw surgery and a rhinoplasty but draw the line at makeup.

I forgot to mention makeup will only enhance your looks, it wont do anything for deformed obese incels like most of you homophobic trash on this site
Lefort 3 or death

Based

4F8D328F B408 4D32 8E74 BB743BF92331

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg
Post before & after pics for men

Just be a tranny theory

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 20679, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Females will figure you are gay wearing that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 8988
I'd suggest against using an eyebrow pencil you don't want solid eyebrows as a man. Get a brow mascara brush and lightly go over your eyebrows it'll make them thicker and darker. If they're patchy then use castor oil daily for a couple of months. I use BB cream under eyes too (after moisturising) it makes the area a shade lighter which helps a bit. I agree makeup is an underrated looksmax and I see a ton of Chads and HTNs wearing it these days although usually quite subtly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19066, Gaia262 and 2 others
It's has to be very subtle. Wearing lots of makeup only works if your in a rock metal band

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20519 and MartinL
I think im gonna use eyeliner to tiktokmax

How do you match your skin tone to figure out which products to buy?

I am NOT going in a mall and trying different makeup to get it right like foids do. The sales assistant will probably botch me anyway because she will be disgusted by my looks and that I am trying to fraud my bad genetics.

I'd like to try this but the barriers to entry both financially and skill wise are a little daunting.

It's noticeable foids will call you out for even clear mascara

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 20519
No makeup for your pheno.

Whatever it takes!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Gaia262
Almost every male actor wears makeup on movies and tv shows
That's because millions of dollars are at stake and they have top notch professionals applying it where it's nearly undetectable between application and post production video edits

Don't be a faggot and wear make up like a woman jfl youre a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Vasco-v2
yess i'mma makeup maxx here

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Before:
IMG 20221115 190348

After knowing a bit
IMG 20221018 070944

After knowing more and kpop maxxing: