You should sleep with a girl only if you want to have kids with her in the future.

Ottoman Janissary

Ottoman Janissary

White Ethno Tehno
If you do it for slaying and all that. You are low value looser that tries to prove to the society that he is not worthless.

"Look society! Girl let me fuck her so my genes are worth something. Look mama, look papa, look friends, you see, I have value. I'm not pathetic as I feel, I'm better because girl let me fuck her, that means my genetic material is worth for the next generation. I'm not a failure like I feel inside, I'm better than that!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, standardcel, Skywalker and 2 others
Look society! Girl let me fuck her so my genes are worth something. Look mama, look papa, look friends, you see, I have value. I'm not pathetic as I feel, I'm better because girl let me fuck her, that means my genetic material is worth for the next generation. I'm not a failure like I feel inside, I'm better than that!
Exactly my nigga. I ain’t looksmaxxing for nothing else :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Deleted member 39692
i slay for validation and bc horny. But it would be ideal to have a LTR yes

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
What in the hamza viewer is this

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, tomaxino and stunna
Lmao OP you really think pumping and dumping hot whores who will endlessly thirst and simp for you to the point of cutting down another competing whore is a loser trait?

• +1
Lmao OP you really think pumping and dumping hot whores who will endlessly thirst and simp for you to the point of cutting down another competing whore is a loser trait?
yes, it's a psychopathic trait for the losers who are hurt by a woman

only badass sexual psychopathic trait is fucking another man for the ultimate submition

only badass sexual psychopathic trait is fucking another man for the ultimate submition
Just another day on homos.org

• +1
it's not homo at all.

Homo is when you do it for your own pleasure, not if you do to cause pain and suffering to your enemies.

• JFL
Reactions: stunna
you can beat the man he will get over it. If you rape him, it will haunt him for the rest of his life.

it's not homo at all.

Homo is when you do it for your own pleasure, not if you do to cause pain and suffering to your enemies.
What being on psl for too long does to a mfer

• So Sad
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary
it's not homo at all.

you can beat the man he will get over it. If you rape him, it will haunt him for the rest of his life.
Nigga really came up with this whole might makes right philosophy to justify wanting bussy. Faggot

Nigga really came up with this whole might makes right philosophy to justify wanting bussy. Faggot
you just don't get it, you don't have it in you.

Desire to hurt and humiliate so strong that you will do whatever it takes.

What if I was really hurt by women? Justified?