You should stop drinking coffee with milk

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
The casein protein in the milk binds to the various polyphenols/antioxidants in coffee and inhibits absorption. Coffee is actually the major source of antioxidant in most people's diet—yet dairy is hampering your absorption efforts. As much as it pains me to tell you to stop drinking milky coffee and just drink it black, it is what must be done for the sake of your health.

Thank me later niggas

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
ur a fag

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet and 📎♿️⚙️

XD

@Depresso thoughts?

chocolate milk ?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Only ever drank it black.
Only milk I drink is oat milk anyway

Only ever drank it black.
Only milk I drink is oat milk anyway
Oat milk is for retarded women. It is also loaded in glyphosate and seed oil. Make it yourself with organic oatmeal

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
Oat milk is for retarded women. It is also loaded in glyphosate and seed oil. Make it yourself with organic oatmeal
Another thing to cross off my list

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Stop drinking sugar in general

Fuck all ya'll niggas then.

I AM DONEEE OFFERING MY PRECIOUS WISDOMMM

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Well elaborate

Current sources : trust me bro :chad:

Link me some general science :feelsgood:

it also tastes like shit

Milk raises estrogen levels

The casein protein in the milk binds to the various polyphenols/antioxidants in coffee and inhibits absorption. Coffee is actually the major source of antioxidant in most people's diet—yet dairy is hampering your absorption efforts. As much as it pains me to tell you to stop drinking milky coffee and just drink it black, it is what must be done for the sake of your health.

Thank me later niggas
You shouldn’t be drinking something that spikes your cortisol and adrenaline anyways

You shouldn’t be drinking something that spikes your cortisol and adrenaline anyways
You retards are very annoying with these hormonal buzzwords that you keep mindlessly repeating.

no, jew

You retards are very annoying with these hormonal buzzwords that you keep mindlessly repeating.
“Hormonal buzzwords” jfl this is the type of shit you learn at age 12 in biology class

Coffee is bean juice for retarded slaves

@BrahminBoss