You wanna slay? Come to a UK University

coispet

coispet

Mod
The standards these women have for men are lower than hell

My library first floor is known as “Love Island” and it’s filled with guys that look like this

IMG 2352

Talking to and exchanging phone numbers with girls that look like this

IMG 2552

It’s not fair anymore :feelscry:, it’s survival of the fittest, women came to university for freedom and end up giving up their virginities to guys that still use fleshlights

Don’t get me started on the University Gym as well

If your only intention is fucking girls and you don’t care about their body count, go university, i’m sure the tuition fees won’t matter when your 5x3 is deep inside some loose stanking-

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, optimisticzoomer, 5'7 zoomer and 19 others
british women are lower than pojeetas in smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, bloomercel, plukee and 7 others

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Clqs, optimisticzoomer and 18 others
@Xtra still can’t slay :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coispet
All he needs is a cheeky lil’ pickup line, some lynx deodrant and he can settle down with a nice cute little poojeeta :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, tigrxs, n9wiff and 6 others
british women are lower than pojeetas in smv
Not really, the girls at my University are gorgeous

One of the girls is a model, she doesn’t talk to guys though she just hangs out with the weird emo homo kids

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Not really, the girls at my University are gorgeous

One of the girls is a model, she doesn’t talk to guys though she just hangs out with the weird emo homo kids
uk outside of uni is hell?

My library first floor is known as “Love Island” and it’s filled with guys that look like this

View attachment 2906067

View attachment 2906070

It’s not fair anymore :feelscry:, it’s survival of the fittest, women came to university for freedom and end up giving up their virginities to guys that still use fleshlights

If your only intention is fucking girls and you don’t care about their body count, go university, i’m sure the tuition fees won’t matter when your 5x3 is deep inside some loose stanking-
even as a 2 psl big nosed subhuman ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and coispet
even as a 2 psl big nosed subhuman ?
Let’s not get carried away buddy

Slight exaggeration, if you’re 5’8 then you need to be at least low MTN with body halo

If you’re 6’1+, you can be a LTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe and <6PSLcel
Let’s not get carried away buddy

Slight exaggeration, if you’re 5’8 then you need to be at least low MTN with body halo

If you’re 6’1+, you can be a LTN
im 6'5 but a genuine subhuman, im not kidding

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and coispet
You would do moderately well

If you go to the club you’ll be able to makeout with a few girls (since it’s dark)

You would do moderately well

If you go to the club you’ll be able to makeout with a few girls (since it’s dark)
larp

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Manletmachine and coispet
which race slays the most

news to me

uk seems filled rtt guys fighting over fat beckies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, coispet and murdah
because I am a legit non-NT guy with zero exposure to women. which is pretty much the only way you can be an incel here. the girls in this stupid country have no standards they will get fucked by any subhuman retard as long as he is nt and in their social group

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and flippasav
which race slays the most
Indian Guys (A lot of them have body halo), Tall white guys (The short ones are seen as filth), and the Internationals stick to International foids so they’re not competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Xangsane and murdah
news to me

uk seems filled rtt guys fighting over fat beckies
It’s easy to slay here at University, the only instance where having confidence and being extroverted is deemed worthy and efficient compared to standing in the corner of the club holding a cup trying to get a peek underneath some LTB landwhale’s skirt

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nobody gives sympathy to tallcels. Because nobody wants to admit that height isn't their problem but their face is.

As someone that is very short with a solid 6.5/10 face I have no problem with dating. Al though most dates are women around my height and occasionally taller.

Heck I even went to a tinder date recently and I wasn't even using tinder much. And I do put my real height in the bio. She is pretty cute and very young and wants a 2nd date.

If you are taller than me and struggle with dating you are bellow 6.5 potentially a 5 or 4 without knowing, fucking brootal. Nobody wants to admit this.

Edit:

Thinking more carefully, my face is a 6 not a 6.5. So you must be bellow 6 if you can't get a date and are taller than me. Fucking brootal man ohohohoh

Last edited:
Nobody gives sympathy to tallcels. Because nobody wants to admit that height isn't their problem but their face is.

As someone that is very short with a solid 6.5/10 face I have no problem with dating. Al though most dates are women around my height and occasionally taller.

If you are taller than me and struggle with dating you are bellow 6.5 potentially a 5 or 4 without knowing, fucking brootal. Nobody wants to admit this.
are you illiterate ? i said im a subhuman, ik height alone is all that special, and i am a proper 6'5

You know what

You post made me rape tendencies more, i wanna rape more now because of you idk why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Manletmachine and coispet
are you illiterate ? i said im a subhuman, ik height alone is all that special, and i am a proper 6'5
No I am not. You just misinterpreted what I said. I meant to say you are correct and I gave some additional info as to why ppl overestimate height.

But most ppl in this forum won't give somebody that is 6+ sympathy or take them seriously if they say they are subhuman or ltn.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Suifuel

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
why aint you balls deep in some bitch now then

No I am not. You just misinterpreted what I said. I meant to say you are correct and I gave some additional info as to why ppl overestimate height.

But most ppl in this forum won't give somebody that is 6+ sympathy or take them seriously if they say they are subhuman or ltn.
yeah, i honestly might act like im shorter, i do the same with dick i larp smaller because then people are more likely to give genuine advice

yeah, i honestly might act like im shorter, i do the same with dick i larp smaller because then people are more likely to give genuine advice
That is exactly what I am talking about bro. So crazy.

• +1
That is exactly what I am talking about bro. So crazy.
yeah ig people don't like giving good advice when they know they will get mogged, which is fair but disingenuous and fake af to do because they probably expect a high iq succint guide on everything without giving such a high level of detail response back

Screenshot 2024 05 08 23 20 30 572 edit comredditfrontpage

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
bru u were insanely high on copium isnt it just hallucination ?

yeah ig people don't like giving good advice when they know they will get mogged, which is fair but disingenuous and fake af to do because they probably expect a high iq succint guide on everything without giving such a high level of detail response back
Yea true. My knowledge is kinda limited on the hardmaxxing since I don't need that. But I know a lot of about softmaxxing and can give advice if you want.

• +1
You would be very surprised

They’re the only ones that take gym seriously and wear tight t shirts to show off their arms

And the girls fall for it all the time, same Indian guys that have curly hair, straight teeth, as long as you have a good physique and moderately okay facial development with good hair

You’re considered Chad in University

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Xangsane
what university? I’ll book my plane ticket immediately

Yea true. My knowledge is kinda limited on the hardmaxxing since I don't need that. But I know a lot of about softmaxxing and can give advice if you want.
do you know much about lip widening ? i do the massages/strecthes for it but its not enough

what university? I’ll book my plane ticket immediately
Any University in London, London is good for slaying but any Midlands University is like a year long orgy, Birmingham, Nottingham, Coventry, Loughborough, Leicester

Any of them

• +1
  • JFL
nah bru, ur an oldcel posting fake stories:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I’m 18… in first year University

Maybe slaying won’t work for you, you’re not subhuman, you’re severely deformed :feelscry:

Abs

View attachment 2906067

View attachment 2906070

Where is your fucking uni it cannot be true eveybody be bitching about the UK being nightmare mode (it is) but you found an oasis in the desert.

• +1
Abs

Where is your fucking uni it cannot be true eveybody be bitching about the UK being nightmare mode (it is) but you found an oasis in the desert.
It is true

Just because you went to the University of New Dehli doesn’t UK Universities doesn’t have slayers

• JFL
I’m 18… in first year University

Maybe slaying won’t work for you, you’re not subhuman, you’re severely deformed :feelscry:
nah dude ur insanely retarded its over for u already, probably ur on the picture as well nigger and tryna make a fake story that u fake pulled a mid tier baddie LOL

Touch grass, Indians slay unironically
My Indian friend is 5’7.5 and slays more than my Romanian 6’1 friend, not exaggerating at all, it’s always us 3 together at University as well

• +1