You will never ascend

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
Even when you get your surgeries and whatnot, you still still feel like a cel and non-NT. You will then question if any of it was worth it as you age faster and fster and faster until you're so old you realised you wasted all your money and effort ascending. it's over for us tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 5048 and 5 others
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 3328 and 4 others
Bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
I only care about having at least 9 inches

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
Water is wet

• +1
It's over for you, not me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, looksmaxxtocope and Pubertymaxxer3
I only care about having at least 9 inches
why did you change your reply bro, did u realise it was cringe being highly emotional and fueled with short sightedness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII and Pubertymaxxer3
It’s over for you, not everyone. Don’t bring other people down with you. I am NT with flaws. I will look good one day. I will look good even when I am old one day. I WILL mog. Over for you OP, very pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
It’s over for you, not everyone. Don’t bring other people down with you. I am NT with flaws. I will look good one day. I will look good even when I am old one day. I WILL mog. Over for you OP, very pathetic.
Cope, only a handful will actually properly ascend. You will forever be at the bottom rung.

• +1
Cope. I’m NT and I have a great social life and budding career. Just because I’m aware of my flaws doesn’t mean I let them force me into being a rotting incel. I already have sex somewhat regularly after gymcelling for body halo. Once I get genio and Taban eye area overhaul, I’ll be perfectly content tbh.

Almost everyone here who wants to ascend and puts in the effort will ascend. The black pill is a powerful tool that can be used for our benefit not just our detriment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Cope, only a handful will actually properly ascend. You will forever be at the bottom rung.
Don’t make me laugh, I’m part of the handful. And even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be as pathetic as you. Remember people, EVERY POINT MATTERS. Jfl at OP, don’t be like him. Loser mentality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Cope. I’m NT and I have a great social life. Just because I’m aware of my flaws doesn’t mean I let them force me into being a rotting incel. I already have sex somewhat regularly after gymcelling for body halo. Once I get genio and Taban eye area overhaul, I’ll be perfectly content tbh.

Almost everyone here who wants to ascend and puts in the effort will ascend. The black pill is a powerful tool that can be used for our benefit not just our detriment.
Feed us lifefuel
Don’t make me laugh, I’m part of the handful. And even if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be as pathetic as you. Remember people, EVERY POINT MATTERS. Jfl at OP, don’t be like him. Loser mentality.
You will never ascend boy, you will always scroll through chad's social media crying, wanting to be like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634 and Pubertymaxxer3
Feed us lifefuel
I had never kissed a girl until I was almost 21 and I was close to getting kicked out of college with no direction in life. My self esteem was rock bottom and I legitimately considered suicide. I hadn’t had real friends I consistently talked to since high school.

2.5 years later now my slay count is 10 (and I don’t even put nearly as much effort into Tinder as I should because I’m so busy), the gym and boxing have helped my mental state greatly, I have a great social life, and I have a great financial position that should be able to fund me the surgeries I need to be content with my looks so that I can just softmaxx from then on out and enjoy life without a care in the world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zdeweilx, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
I am not gonna stop jelqing until I am 10 inches up your ass op

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I'm gonna ascend get a girlfriend and live a happy life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
I am not gonna stop jelqing until I am 10 inches up your ass op
cope, you will break your dick by tearing the ligaments before you get to stick it anywhere. your gains will also be temporary, its over for you

• +1
I had never kissed a girl until I was almost 21 and I was close to getting kicked out of college with no direction in life. My self esteem was rock bottom and I legitimately considered suicide. I hadn’t had real friends I consistently talked to since high school.

2.5 years later now my slay count is 10 (and I don’t even put nearly as much effort into Tinder as I should because I’m so busy), the gym and boxing have helped my mental state greatly, I have a great social life, and I have a great financial position that should be able to fund me the surgeries I need to be content with my looks so that I can just softmaxx from then on out and enjoy life without a care in the world.
very motivational. Your situation you got it with college or outside ?
I hope you'll keep this hapiness mindset. i'm in the same mood as you, but the first part and pretty much same situation.. Life is sick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Morpheus and Pubertymaxxer3
cope, you will break your dick by tearing the ligaments before you get to stick it anywhere. your gains will also be temporary, its over for you
Cope I have a great personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
why did you change your reply bro, did u realise it was cringe being highly emotional and fueled with short sightedness
No such things as "highly emotional" and "Short sightedness" were present in my prior response jfl.

I was unironically making use of logic, to my best ability, what's the point of staying this way for so long? Extended sufferment jfl?

Nvm dn rd anything and ncbi is calling me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Soulrack
No such things as "highly emotional" and "Short sightedness" were present in my prior response jfl.

I was unironically making use of logic, to my best ability, what's the point of staying this way for so long? Extended sufferment jfl?

Nvm dn rd anything and ncbi is calling me
You wouldn't "give 30 years of my life" just for two extra inches jfl, that is retarded

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Stfu greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, RAITEIII and 1 other person
very motivational. Your situation you got it with college or outside ?
I hope you'll keep this hapiness mindset. i'm in the same mood as you, but the first part and pretty much same situation.. Life is sick
Got my act together and finished school. Did a lot of self educating too to boost up my resume skills. And that I basically hustled to get this job position by applying to a shit ton of companies and doing whatever I could to stand out.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Soulrack
LifeWasted
Sure wasted bitch, 3600 hours online 12,500 posts
This graycel thinks he's coming to blackpill monsters like us

Tiffanynod

• Hmm...
  • +1
LifeWasted
Sure wasted bitch, 3600 hours online 12,500 posts
At least I had my lays and I had my surgeries and I’m getting more to reach my goal. While all you retarded greycel can do is giving fake moral lessons on here and dying a virgin. Kys faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Got my act together and finished school. Did a lot of self educating too to boost up my resume skills. And that I basically hustled to get this job position by applying to a shit ton of companies and doing whatever I could to stand out.
Lifefuel tbh, I tried but failed

• +1
At least I had my lays and I had my surgeries and I’m getting more to reach my goal. While all you retarded greycel can do is giving fake moral lessons on here and dying a virgin. Kys faggot.
Question since you're past mid 20's isn't aging interfering with ur looksmaxxing plans / looks?

• +1
Question since you're past mid 20's isn't aging interfering with ur looksmaxxing plans / looks?
Yes it is.

What I’m doing:

> already had one HT to repair my nw2 hairline
> 2 chemical peel sessions with related skincare routine to get smoother, more youthful skin
> clean shaven 24/7
> medium long curly hair with curtain every time I go out
> getting lower eyelid surgery soon (if my surgeon is still working in June/July)
> setting my age below 25 on all dating apps

Tbh it’s working pretty well for me atm. @kota is way older than me but doing very well thanks to his looksmaxing. You may also take him as an inspiration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kota, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
I mirin, sincerely :heart:

• +1
fuck posts like these why post them bruh

• +1
Even when you get your surgeries and whatnot, you still still feel like a cel and non-NT. You will then question if any of it was worth it as you age faster and fster and faster until you're so old you realised you wasted all your money and effort ascending. it's over for us tbh
i will still never be enough for oneitis so i may as well rope

• +1