You will never be chad just accept it

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
No matter how much You hardmax and softmax. 99% can not surpass htn and that's OK htns are still more attractive than 90% of men and will not struggle with dating also alot of people who try to get to chadlite end up getting uglier as their 20 surgery look uncanny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Adonis007, ducktruck and 4 others
what about fillers my man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
what about fillers my man?
Good as if they go wrong they go away. But even them are unlikely to get you chadlite. As they can only change so much. if you have good base filler and stuff can accend you to chadlite. But if you can't it doesn't matter htns are able to get a girlfriend easily most attractive people you see irl are htns

Good as if they go wrong they go away. But even them are unlikely to get you chadlite. As they can only change so much. if you have good base filler and stuff can accend you to chadlite. But if you can't it doesn't matter htns are able to get a girlfriend easily most attractive people you see irl are htns
Yes thats true, but if u have a hood base go go for it and then implants if the fillers were a success

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I am going for it all my man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and heightmaxxing
noshit but i will be chadlite trust me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing and chosen-one
cope, greycel science is wrong once again

• +1
Reactions: ZaC, chosen-one, Meteor21 and 1 other person
Joined Sep 24, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
truecel can’t be chad wow would’ve never thought!!! thanks for the insight buddy!

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
Agreed that surgeries and softmaxxing can only get you so far due to genetics, but why are you assuming there's no one here with the potential to become chad?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and heightmaxxing
Agreed that surgeries and softmaxxing can only get you so far due to genetics, but why are you assuming there's no one here with the potential to become chad?
They are definitely some but 99% can't is what in meant

cope, greycel science is wrong once again
You joined less than 2 months ago stop pretending your like a veteran on this site or some shit

truecel can’t be chad wow would’ve never thought!!! thanks for the insight buddy!
Even htn would struggle to accend if they don't have the right features

Shut up stupid greycel TikToktard
If it was possible to accend to chadlite you wouldn't be on this site you would be out slaying

If it was possible to accend to chadlite you wouldn't be on this site you would be out slaying
Never said anything about ascending, dumb greycel
Kill your self
Hahahahhahahahaahahha

Even htn would struggle to accend if they don't have the right features
mtns have a decent dating life, you don’t need to be chad to get pussy

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and standardcel
mtns have a decent dating life, you don’t need to be chad to get pussy
Yeah alot of people on the forum who think their average cope my saying average men can't get girls when the reason they don't get girls is because their ugly or non-nt mtn get good ok success with women for ltr struggles for hookups. :Htn easier geting hookups :chadlite+ women will throw them self's at him and not take no for a answer

No matter how much You hardmax and softmax. 99% can not surpass htn and that's OK htns are still more attractive than 90% of men and will not struggle with dating also alot of people who try to get to chadlite end up getting uglier as their 20 surgery look uncanny
Yeah alot of people on the forum who think their average cope my saying average men can't get girls when the reason they don't get girls is because their ugly or non-nt mtn get good ok success with women for ltr struggles for hookups. :Htn easier geting hookups :chadlite+ women will throw them self's at him and not take no for a answer
advice from a greycell

you are not different from a real life negro

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
i am born to be chad, you are born to marry me leftovers

you can get you favorite crush if im done putting baby"s in her alright?

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Chadlite is good enough for me. Even htn is rlly good in most places. Things don’t have to be so gloom and doom all the time mate but I get it being delusional is not ok

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Chadlite is good enough for me. Even htn is rlly good in most places. Things don’t have to be so gloom and doom all the time mate but I get it being delusional is not ok
I don't think I was being too gloom and doom if I reach htn I will be very happy with my life especially as other parts of my life are good. BTW what would you rate yourself before you became chad (if that's you on pfp)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
ok

• +1
I don't think I was being too gloom and doom if I reach htn I will be very happy with my life especially as other parts of my life are good. BTW what would you rate yourself before you became chad (if that's you on pfp)
It’s me mate and I’d say htn range maybe low chadlite? Idk many ppl rats me different so idk what I am according to .org. This was me end of high school. Htn is a great goal tho u will be the best looking guy in the room most of the time if ur legit htn it’s super rare and I go to college in wealthy area. Most slayers are tall htns and mtns as chadlite+ is simple just super rare facially

Attachments

• C626BCD2-C2F4-4C89-8E36-5C78B50FE020.jpeg
    C626BCD2-C2F4-4C89-8E36-5C78B50FE020.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Why do you assume we ain't nt
I forgot to say not being patient or trying but most men end up getting a girlfriend. It takes time to get a girlfriend as a mtn as you can't use tinder really so you have to meet her natturaly which is hard

It’s me mate and I’d say htn range maybe low chadlite? Idk many ppl rats me different so idk what I am according to .org. This was me end of high school. Htn is a great goal tho u will be the best looking guy in the room most of the time if ur legit htn it’s super rare and I go to college in wealthy area. Most slayers are tall htns and mtns as chadlite+ is simple just super rare facially
I would say chadlite tbh good zygos and jaw

• +1
I forgot to say not being patient or trying but most men end up getting a girlfriend. It takes time to get a girlfriend as a mtn as you can't use tinder really so you have to meet her natturaly which is hard
I'm only getting 1 surgery and that's blepharoplasty and its fully justified

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125-160309_Imgur.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125-160309_Imgur.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231125-140313_Imgur.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125-140313_Imgur.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 0
I'm only getting 1 surgery and that's blepharoplasty and its fully justified

Yeah surgerys are good just go to over board I will probably get a genioplasty as my chin is bad

Yeah surgerys are good just go to over board I will probably get a genioplasty as my chin is bad
Honestly I've been here too long but I never wanted to pay for it as I thought in my opinion my family should pay for it cause its obvious I've took on some drunken irish trait but what would you rate my dad and I won't have bug eyes when I get the sugery as I have a strong brow ridge with deep set eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231124-233849_Imgur.jpg
    Screenshot_20231124-233849_Imgur.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231124-115806_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231124-115806_Samsung Internet.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231122-105843_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122-105843_One UI Home.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 0
A tall real HTN is chad irl. Best looking guy in his classroom and workplace normally. Doom and gloom is cause even as MTN it still isn't easy once ur out of hs cause ur pool of competition increases massively. It's not 100% over but it isn't looking too great either
Mogger what are you even looking to improve on? If you got good height with ur face you should be out at parties and night life going crazy not on .org

• +1
Honestly I've been here too long but I never wanted to pay for it as I thought in my opinion my family should pay for it cause its obvious I've took on some drunken irish trait but what would you rate my dad and I won't have bug eyes when I get the sugery as I have a strong brow ridge with deep set eyes
Mtn for you dad but I don't think your family will pay for it as probably quite bluepilled. I also think lean maxxing could be quite good as it look like you have face fat which could be hiding some sharpness.

Mtn for you dad but I don't think your family will pay for it as probably quite bluepilled. I also think lean maxxing could be quite good as it look like you have face fat which could be hiding some sharpness.
Blepharoplasty December 6th

A tall real HTN is chad irl. Best looking guy in his classroom and workplace normally. Doom and gloom is cause even as MTN it still isn't easy once ur out of hs cause ur pool of competition increases massively. It's not 100% over but it isn't looking too great either

Mogger what are you even looking to improve on? If you got good height with ur face you should be out at parties and night life going crazy not on .org
Yea i agree bro tall HTN is easily chad irl.

Im not on here often but i appreciate the kind words bro I'm just into antiaging and like shit posting once in a while with some ppl here i also used to be incel before 2022 lmao

• +1
Reactions: g0op and heightmaxxing
Thanks man I'm a big guy aswell 6ft2 but my physical size is quite apparent

Great height but yeah you don't really know facial bone structure too much until you get under at least 15% body even more at lower.

• +1
Reactions: Itsmelurking505