You will never recover from trauma

The Grinch

The Grinch

terra Tyronejeet
PTSD is not curable, you will never be happy, you will never have a reason to smile, no matter how good your life becomes, you will always remain the same abused dog who cried himself to sleep every night during his teen years after being beaten up at school. Kill yourself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lestoa, Aero, Zonar and 4 others
PTSD is not curable, you will never be happy, you will never have a reason to smile, no matter how good your life becomes, you will always remain the same abused dog who cried himself to sleep every night during his teen years after being beaten up at school. Kill yourself.
Thanks!

Fuck that shit escalated quickly

You're from the UK

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, Zonar and 3 others
It’s actually sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and The Grinch
cope. all it takes is 30 mins with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
I don’t really have one moment of trauma, not a molestedcel or bulliedcel, my whole life has just been absolute fucking torture, nothing goes my way and everything that I don’t want to happen eventually happens, my whole life is one big trauma. Although I guess my worst moment was when my dog died when I was 14, I’d say that’s when my childhood ended and my innocence was lost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
the same abused dog who cried himself to sleep every night during his teen years after being beaten up at school. Kill yourself.
sounds like projection tbh

Attachments

• 1F637A3B-FDCE-4D39-8D8A-29C532B28F5B.jpg
    1F637A3B-FDCE-4D39-8D8A-29C532B28F5B.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 0