You won’t have friends if you’re below a MTN

Below MTN you won’t have friends unless giga nt maxxed

4 PSL MTN to have friends

If non NT you must be 6’2, 20 bideltoid and look like this to have friends.

View attachment 2671704
Reminder other Normie men or men in general they don’t befriend below average dudes. You’ll just be that jester with glasses. They only keep around sub mtns or sub HTNs to bully them or use them as punching bag
I agree bruh
if you are ugly, you will only end up as that weird freak who never catched up with the boys or the jestermaxxer

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
how is it cope? what do those ugly guys offer that get them accepted and popular? Its jestering
never said anything about being popular?

I'm diagnosed autistic MTN with IRL friends, BTW.
Likeability pill is real. I consistently see supposedly autistic people say they have friends. I guess I am pretty unlikeable since most people leave my life in brutal ways like ghosting, and I’m autistic too

Maybe your just not fun to be around?
This, I see so many LTNs be popular with 500+ Instagram followers and partying and many friends and shit all because they are NT as fuck and likeable to other people. Other people simply like them. Boring autistic monotonous HTNs facially like me never stood a chance in the social aspect.

Some blackpillers would say they are jestermaxxers, but at least they have friends and are valued and liked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea most friend groups are usually
looksmatched tbh.
It's obvious that the majority of Inceldom is caused by mental illness, Neuro Divergence or a bad/ boring personality, usually a combination of those things. People ostracized dude to physically ugliness, deformity or disfigurement seem to be the minority. Dudes on .is talk about girls personality detectors and say slayers have bad personalities, but what is considered a bad personality is subjective. That slayer is cruel, but he's never boring and the have good social skills. I've known nigger slayers and their lives are like movies.

Last edited:
  • Love it
This, I see so many LTNs be popular with 500+ Instagram followers and partying and many friends and shit all because they are NT as fuck and likeable to other people. Other people simply like them. Boring autistic monotonous HTNs facially like me never stood a chance in the social aspect.

Some blackpillers would say they are jestermaxxers, but at least they have friends and are valued and liked.
Yes, we will see how valued and liked they are when they stop jestermaxxing. I have seen it in my highschool time. no one ask those jestermaxxers anymore because they did not manage to get high status job. I heard some calling and say "am i not your friend", "why not call me when you need help?". Reeked of desperation and made me cringe

• +1