You won't understand how disposable men are until you've LARPed as a female

fobos

fobos

Toxic
It's truly over for most men. You gotta outmog hundreds of guys to get a chance tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 616, dogtown and 2 others
Being top 20% is enough. End of thread.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Legit.

Try tinder with pics of a landwhale and you will end up in suicide watch srs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and fobos
It's truly over for most men. You gotta outmog hundreds of guys to get a chance tbh
catfishcel'd on discord servers for some shekels a year ago, id get so much attention from guys i couldnt keep up with all of them at once, theyd have to double or triple text me for me to actually get back to them

• +1
Yea but good thing is most guys are subhuman and average so if ur above average u will stand out

no, man. Just have to outmog 4 out of 5 to be considered human

Being top 20% is enough. End of thread.
Top 5% if you want 8+ girl
catfishcel'd on discord servers for some shekels a year ago, id get so much attention from guys i couldnt keep up with all of them at once, theyd have to double or triple text me for me to actually get back to them
True. Men wonder if they offended a girl somehow but in reality she doesn't even know you exist lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Being above average even slightly is good enough to live a decent life tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Men are cucked by nature tbh

This is where white pill comes in. LARP as females and get money from cucks. Ewhoring and scamming is the ultimate white pill @Afrikancel @AntiSocial-Fakecel

This is where white pill comes in. LARP as females and get money from cucks. Ewhoring and scamming is the ultimate white pill @Afrikancel @AntiSocial-Fakecel
I'm ewhoring full time from now on. Real jobs are for cucks

It is indeed over.

It's pretty much winner takes all for guys on there sadly... and they all have the same tastes...
As for the females having it better... My friends fake tinder had 2000 matches and 1000 first messages in 24 hours... It was like a yes from every guy almost instantly.. The thirst is real!

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back