Young Bengali boys in 1993

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

Are the Bengali the most soulful south Asian demographic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, lightskinbengali, Michael Myers and 1 other person
bengalis are super cool

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, SecularIslamist and Ricky212
If they don't get white girls at that time when it was so easy to score one. They have wasted their lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, rand anon, WeiWei and 4 others
Lifefuel for @SecularIslamist, @Razeb and @lightskinbengali.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, WeiWei, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, lightskinbengali and mayo mogger
I don't get it?? They look like chill kids having fun.
It’s a positive post about Bengalis so I tagged a few Bengalis I knew.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
the south asian mutts

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Height differences between them are expected. I see a divide between manlet Bengalis (incels) and "tall" ones (5'10+). Only the latter group will reproduce.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Ricky212
Height differences between them are expected. I see a divide between manlet Bengalis (incels) and "tall" ones (5'10+). Only the latter group will reproduce.
“Aged between 10 -15”

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
the south asian mutts
They have highest amount of East Eurasian ancestry. They might be able to ascend being South Asian by k-popmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and mayo mogger
They have highest amount of East Eurasian ancestry. They might be able to ascend being South Asian by k-popmaxxing.
and they have piss undertones on top of the dark brown skin .

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
The reason bengalis are so short is because of SEA admixture and because our women are extremely tiny. They are 4’11.5 ft while males on average are 5’7.5, that is a massive difference.

• Hmm...
they're literally middle schoolers lmao you fucking retard the adult Bengalis in Canada who grew up here are like 5'8 on average. And all of them will reproduce cuz they'll either find a girl on their own or get a girl from the village.

The reason bengalis are so short is because of SEA admixture and because our women are extremely tiny. They are 4’11.5 ft while males on average are 5’7.5, that is a massive difference.
that guy is a fucking retard, he's a subhuman so he projects his subhumanity on to the rest of us to cope with being a rat faced truecel he does this on every thread about Bengalis it's super fucking weird:feelskek:

Do you mean younger generation? No way 5'7.5 is average for common folk in Bangladesh. It's more like 5'5 or 5'6 I swear. My brother is visiting right now (he's around my height 5'7-5'8) and looks taller than 80-85% of them - including youngcels.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
that guy is a fucking retard, he's a subhuman so he projects his subhumanity on to the rest of us to cope with being a rat faced truecel he does this on every thread about Bengalis it's super fucking weird:feelskek:
He still mogs me to self-harm. :feelswah:

and they have piss undertones on top of the dark brown skin .
Not all, it depends on the ancestry and luck, as a bengali you could look anything from yemeni to a hapa, (this guy is literally half japanese half white jfl).

Know some hazel eyed moggers in my family too, which is giga rare in south asia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and mayo mogger
From what I’ve seen I think he’s pretty decent looking albeit a bit short from him being anorexic during puberty. Bengalis are kind of a “wildcard” racially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Razeb
Stfu nigger you're just a retarded Canadacuck. You accuse me of worshipping and wanting to look like pakis which is one of the most retarded insults here :lul:

From what I’ve seen I think he’s pretty decent looking albeit a bit short from him being anorexic during puberty. Bengalis are kind of a “wildcard” racially.
I should've been born a female :love:

I would fog 99.9% of these Bengalis foids. Height would be no issue.

Screenshot 20240503 150433 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Diarrhoea
Not all, it depends on the ancestry and luck, as a bengali you could look anything from yemeni to a hapa, (this guy is literally half japanese half white jfl).
View attachment 2896012
Know some hazel eyed moggers in my family too, which is giga rare in south asia.
Lmao joey gets approached by random Indians all the time

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Do you mean younger generation? No way 5'7.5 is average for common folk in Bangladesh. It's more like 5'5 or 5'6 I swear. My brother is visiting right now (he's around my height 5'7-5'8) and looks taller than 80-85% of them - including youngcels.
It’s definitely avg height among younger people in urban areas. AASI was quite tall.

• +1