@ your dogs ITT. Tag your dogs who always cry for you. Tag those subhumans let them know

Status
Not open for further replies.
UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
In this thread you can tag your dogs who keep barking for you. I want to know what members owns what users. Let them be known that they are your dogs. The users whose head you live rent free in let them be known.

If you have have some dogs please feel free to tag them in this thread. You can have more than one dog.

@Dog
@Dogs

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan
Undisputed lives in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Undisputed lives in your head
He lives in all of our heads. You are coping if you say otherwise. I have dreams about him even

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I’m a quiet loving man, I don’t need barking at my door at 2 am.

In this thread you can tag your dogs who keep barking for you. I want to know what members owns what users. Let them be known that they are your dogs. The users whose head you live rent free in let them be known.

If you have have some dogs please feel free to tag them in this thread. You can have more than one dog.
@UglyMan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and UglyMan
i dont remember the names

Chadelite
indian street shitta
ha ha

@jefferson @Sergeant @FaceandHFD @Framletgod @knajid

Can we have any cats

no one cries for me :(

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
@sin is sin from Lookism
I KNOW BUT KING WAS AN ALT OF HIS WHERE HE WAS LARPING AS UNDISPUTED, IN FACT HE HAD OTHER ALTS TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.