Your face is your personality - looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
How people are going to perceive you is decided at birth. If you're attractive you're automatically going to be respected, have positive traits attributed to you, etc... Etc... However if you're unattractive people are going to perceive you as negatively or at the very best humorously. The only way you'll ever succeed socially if you're unattractive is by jestermaxxing unless of course you were already bennifited with some other positive genetic traits such as intelligence or a deep voice.

Looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women. It's about improving your looks. I've had online friends who have refused to associate with me after seeing my face. I've seen men subconsciously worship attractive men without even realizing it. Humans are animals and like when you appeal to an animals base predictable instincts if you want to succeed as a human you have to appeal to their base predictable instincts.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, SntDomistheRealChad and 4 others
Wait you’re back nice. I thought you were gonna isolate yourself from socialization permanently

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Luffymaxxing
Ive read this somewhere

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
No

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and fukmylyf
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
:3
I love your incel ramblings

u underestimate the body language pill, voicepill, etc.

• +1
  • +1
doublejaw saves face

• +1
False because people are easily deceived with other forms of preselection outside facial aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LancasteR

Blackpill Your face is your personality - looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Harakiri Fellatio"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/24/24705.jpg?1692565620[/IMG]

Harakiri Fellatio

Zephir​

How people are going to perceive you is decided at birth. If you're attractive you're automatically going to be respected, have positive traits attributed to you, etc... Etc... However if you're unattractive people are going to perceive you as negatively or at the very best humorously. The only way you'll ever succeed socially if you're unattractive is by jestermaxxing unless of course you were already bennifited with some other positive genetic traits such as intelligence or a deep voice.

Looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women. It's about improving your looks. I've had online friends who have refused to associate with me after seeing my face. I've seen men subconsciously worship attractive men without even realizing it. Humans are animals and like when you appeal to an animals base predictable instincts if you want to succeed as a human you have to appeal to their base predictable instincts.

Water

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
Looksmaxxing
It's about improving your looks.
Bruh nawh

Last edited:
False because people are easily deceived with other forms of preselection outside facial aesthetics.
That’s true. Also if you just want to get laid you can do it much easier too through preselection.
I knew a guy that made himself look a bit rugged and mature(grew a stubble) and then went barhopping and wore a fake wedding ring.
The amount of attention he got from women who not only approached him, but also initiated physical contact was unreal.
May be a morally grey approach but it’s far better than pondering on your face or looks too long.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and dreamcake1mo

water is wet

• +1