Your HGH/mk677 stack will make you a diabetic

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

Elevated Blood Sugar & Reduced Insulin Sensitivity

Although several clinical studies found no change in blood glucose levels, there were a couple studies where MK-677 caused an elevation of fasted blood glucose levels and decreased insulin sensitivity.
GH causes blood sugar levels to rise, which in turn requires the pancreas to work harder to compensate and release insulin to bring blood sugar levels back down to homeostasis.
Chronic GH elevation can create chronic pancreatic stress in certain scenarios, which eventually can result in pancreatic beta cell degeneration, and insulin resistance.
Chronic blood glucose elevation and pancreatic cell degeneration is what eventually leads to Type 2 Diabetes.
Individuals with other lifestyle factors that contribute to insulin resistance as is (excessive carbohydrate intake, holding too much body fat, lack of exercise, etc.), or have genetic predispositions that increase their likelihood of Diabetes, could potentially end up pushing themselves over the brink and become Type 2 Diabetic with MK-677 or synthetic growth hormone usage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1680, JustTrynaGrow and 1 other person
It is what it is

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
5'9 or diabetes, I know what I'd rather.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000, middayshowers, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person