Your nose could be a possible reason for your anxiety.

twojei

twojei

Chronically ill
When we are relaxed our breathing tends to be slower and deeper compared to a state of alertness where breathing naturally tends to becomes faster. If you have a screwed up nose like I do, either because you suffer from allergies, a collapsed nasal valve, a deviated septum, etc., you are going to be constantly exerting considerable effort to exhale and inhale. Because you can't breathe normally, breathing is difficult for you, which in turn puts you in a constant state of alertness and tension, and therefore you become more anxious because of how hard it is for you to get oxygen into your body.

I noticed this once when I was doing weed, as it makes me more aware of my body sensations, I could feel how strenuous it was for me to breathe, and how tense my body was because of that.

This is not all. The nose is a very important organ. If you have a fucking bad nose it can lead to sleep apnea, which in turn makes your life a living hell.

Get your nose checked out.

@Mister Fuwy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Pollorex, normie_joe and 4 others
high quality post

• +1
Reactions: twojei
When we are relaxed our breathing tends to be slower and deeper compared to a state of alertness where breathing naturally tends to becomes faster. If you have a screwed up nose like I do, either because you suffer from allergies, a collapsed nasal valve, a deviated septum, etc., you are going to be constantly exerting considerable effort to exhale and inhale. Because you can't breathe normally, breathing is difficult for you, which in turn puts you in a constant state of alertness and tension, and therefore you become more anxious because of how hard it is for you to get oxygen into your body.

I noticed this once when I was doing weed, as it makes me more aware of my body sensations, I could feel how strenuous it was for me to breathe, and how tense my body was because of that.

This is not all. The nose is a very important organ. If you have a fucking bad nose it can lead to sleep apnea, which in turn makes your life a living hell.

Get your nose checked out.

@Mister Fuwy

It's the airway, not necessarily the nose itself.

This is interesting tbh; I will report if bimax makes a significant change in my breathing as I have a shit airway as well.

• +1
It's the airway, not necessarily the nose itself.

This is interesting tbh; I will report if bimax makes a significant change in my breathing as I have a shit airway as well.
Yeah. I've read somwhere that bimax can expand the nasal airways. Is there any possiblity you can get any studies done? It would be really interesting to compare the differences in air flow within the nose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Yeah. I've read somwhere that bimax can expand the nasal airways. Is there any possiblity you can get any studies done? It would be really interesting to compare the differences in air flow within the nose.

No point getting a study done when I'm getting bimax regardless, but I'll do a qualitative assessment.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back