Your recessed jaw/maxilla isn’t caused by mouthbreathing

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
There seems to be an idea in this forum that a recessed jaw is the result of mouthbreathing. It is not. Mouthbreathing will only result in you not achieving your full genetic potential (some mm’s). How your jaw looks is established by the genetics of your father. That’s why most of the chads that mouth breath are still chads. Stop coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rubberduck, mortis and 8 others
water

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
someone pin this thread

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Mouth breathing doesn't cause recession obviously, it's nutrient deficiency and heavy metal poisoning in the womb with some genetic predisposition. That's why there are barely any recessed elderly people but so many zoomers with huge overbites (least where I live)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BecomingHuman, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 55631 and 2 others
Mouthbreathing will only result in you not achieving your full genetic potential (some mm’s).
Sooo.... it is recessed because of mouthbreathing then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unknownducks and Deleted member 29747
My dad had really good forward growth and i have dogshit tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Deleted member 29747
You probably just have an average jaw, recessed is below
My mandible, Gonions,ramus are good but maxilla,Chin are bad

Oct 31, 2022
5814 posts
first 2020cel i see.
Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Genes are everything otherwise looks wouldn't matter lol.

It is a shame that we were born to beta fathers. Seriously, mine is the most beta piece of shit I've ever known, barely a man. Have braces on right now and getting bimax surgery to correct recessed jaw and lip incompetency.

• Woah
It is a shame that we were born to beta fathers. Seriously, mine is the most beta piece of shit I've ever known, barely a man. Have braces on right now and getting bimax surgery to correct recessed jaw and lip incompetency.
yet he managed to fuck your mom

yet he managed to fuck your mom
Because she was also ugly as sin and was depressed at the time. That's what it took for my loser dad to get laid. But I will ascend beyond these genetic disadvantages.

• So Sad
I inherited my ogre jaw genetics from my mother rather than my father.

You're the eldest son I suppose ?
yeah but my sister also inherited it and she's younger, just seems to be dominant, neither of us got my fathers pitch black hair either.

• +1
Reactions: Miniskull
yeah but my sister also inherited it and she's younger, just seems to be dominant, neither of us got my fathers pitch black hair either.
Interesting. It s just I noticed that the eldest son tends to inherit features from his mother while the eldest daughter inherits the features from her father. And then the other siblings are more mixed. But it's clearly not an exact science.

Interesting. It s just I noticed that the eldest son tends to inherit features from his mother while the eldest daughter inherits the features from her father. And then the other siblings are more mixed. But it's clearly not an exact science.
This is fucking suifuel. Inherited my mom's looks and my dad's beta, neurodivergent genes. Literally the worst of both worlds.

• JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Mouth breathing doesn't cause recession obviously, it's nutrient deficiency and heavy metal poisoning in the womb with some genetic predisposition. That's why there are barely any recessed elderly people but so many zoomers with huge overbites (least where I live)
Overbite means recession?

Then why did your dad even fuck our mom?
my father is good looking just not very masculine.

I also got my brow from my mother, and orbitals, and ears, and nose.

Insane ppl are on consensus genetics are mostly responsible for height, aka bone growth, while in the face the actual response for everything is tong on roof of the mouth. JOKE.

There seems to be an idea in this forum that a recessed jaw is the result of mouthbreathing. It is not. Mouthbreathing will only result in you not achieving your full genetic potential (some mm’s). How your jaw looks is established by the genetics of your father. That’s why most of the chads that mouth breath are still chads. Stop coping
Then why the fuck does my father have a mogger side and I look like a failed science experiment

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
this is obsly wrong. my dad is a gigachad and I had hella downgrowth kek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
wow is ur sister single? she'd make powerful babies.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
this is obsly wrong. my dad is a gigachad and I had hella downgrowth kek.
You got it from someone else, some genes are dominant some are not. 50% you get from your mother

Autistic mouth breathing chad proves this

• +1
Reactions: Orc

cope thread.

I got my entire bone structure from my mother

Genetics are easier to cope for someone who mouth breathed as a child than thinking they'd turn out much different