Your Sex Robot is going to leave you for a non-ethnic Chad

NeanderthalMax

NeanderthalMax

Just don't shower, bro
Even AI and Robots are blackpilled when it comes to ethnicity and coloring JFL

Here is the article:

"The first international beauty contest judged by “machines” was supposed to use objective factors such as facial symmetry and wrinkles to identify the most attractive contestants. [...] Out of 44 winners, nearly all were white, a handful were Asian, and only one had dark skin"

BRUTAL

IF YOU THOUGHT SEX ROBOTS WERE THE ANSWER TO ETHNIC INCELDOM, YOU WERE WRONG. WHITE CHAD WILL STILL CONQUER THAT BINARY ASS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, animo123, MiroslavBulldosex and 22 others
Buying sex bot for 4000$ only to get denied would be a whole new level of simpdom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homo_faber, 000, Gaia262 and 11 others
> WHITE CHAD WILL STILL CONQUER THAT BINARY ASS
FUCKING CAGED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Hero of the Imperium, St. Wristcel and 2 others

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
im gonna smash the shit out of the robot whore if she leaves me, jfl just gonna reprogram it
giphy.gif

Attachments

• 1603756535861.png
    1603756535861.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, homo_faber and Deleted member 5875
caged in my zoom meeting & the teacher got pissed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 1751 and 4 others
jfl, shitskins will have to rape sex robots now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Warlow, Deleted member 5393 and 6 others
If you buy sexbots your confirmed incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5875
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and JustBeCurry
I swear JBW is getting more real everyday

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and NeanderthalMax

Here is the article:

"The first international beauty contest judged by “machines” was supposed to use objective factors such as facial symmetry and wrinkles to identify the most attractive contestants. [...] Out of 44 winners, nearly all were white, a handful were Asian, and only one had dark skin"

BRUTAL

IF YOU THOUGHT SEX ROBOTS WERE THE ANSWER TO ETHNIC INCELDOM, YOU WERE WRONG. WHITE CHAD WILL STILL CONQUER THAT BINARY ASS

I know this is a troll trait that is meant to be baited but here is why this is probably wrong.

1 You can't get an objective rating system when it's rating something that is already precoded by the coder who himself is biased to fit the cultural context that in itself affects the readings.

2 The fact they even included skin colour as a standard leads to cultural beauty standards rather than objective ones and what ever is being judged really reflects the coding of the white incel all beit 1 that is following an objective formula that is still personalized to fit a certain beauty standards as machines are programmed to pick up white dimorphic faces easier.

3RD factor to note is that the algorithm they were using relied off a whole bunch of pictures that were mainly of caucasian descent further biasing these results.

So no this isn't a brutal JBW pill at all sex robots aren't even conscious and we can't judge there true intents until they gain human like consciousness if they did gain this i would guess blacks as being the top of the hierarchy in all this due to BBC frame height and face.

@goat2x do you think we could possible have robots gain sentience within a 100 year time limit ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, hairyballscel and NeanderthalMax
I know this is a troll trait that is meant to be baited but here is why this is probably wrong.

1 You can't get an objective rating system when it's rating something that is already precoded by the coder who himself is biased to fit the cultural context that in itself affects the readings.

2 The fact they even included skin colour as a standard leads to cultural beauty standards rather than objective ones and what ever is being judged really reflects the coding of the white incel all beit 1 that is following an objective formula that is still personalized to fit a certain beauty standards as machines are programmed to pick up white dimorphic faces easier.

3RD factor to note is that the algorithm they were using relied off a whole bunch of pictures that were mainly of caucasian descent further biasing these results.

So no this isn't a brutal JBW pill at all sex robots aren't even conscious and we can't judge there true intents until they gain human like consciousness if they did gain this i would guess blacks as being the top of the hierarchy in all this due to BBC frame height and face.

@goat2x do you think we could possible have robots gain sentience within a 100 year time limit ?
" i would guess blacks as being the top of the hierarchy in all this due to BBC frame height and face. " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
are u trolling?

All this proves that the coders of these robots were probably white and they prefer white features unconscious due to averageness "theory"

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and reptiles
THIS SHIT IS CODED LMAO. SENTIENT AI HAS NOT BEEN REACHED YET. SOMEONE HAS PROGRAMMED THIS BEHAVIOUR

• +1
Reactions: john2
" i would guess blacks as being the top of the hierarchy in all this due to BBC frame height and face. " :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
are u trolling?

All this proves that the coders of these robots were probably white and they prefer white features unconscious due to averageness "theory"

No i was being ded serious what i was essentially saying is that these results are biased in favor of whites atleast with the algorithm they were using.

And i was also trying to say in the long run this doesn't influence actual conscious choice because consciousness itself is a subjective process in all this so if Sex robots did gain consciousness i doubt they would take any favor to whites

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
THIS SHIT IS CODED LMAO. SENTIENT AI HAS NOT BEEN REACHED YET. SOMEONE HAS PROGRAMMED THIS BEHAVIOUR
I know, I personally don't buy the whole JBW thing. It was more of a meme thread.

Edit: I do think whites have an advantage over other races in terms of looks, maybe because of eurocentric beauty standards. But the idea that you just have to be white is retarded and a meme.

Last edited:
No i was being ded serious what i was essentially saying is that these results are biased in favor of whites atleast with the algorithm they were using.

And i was also trying to say in the long run this doesn't influence actual conscious choice because consciousness itself is a subjective process in all this so if Sex robots did gain consciousness i doubt they would take any favor to whites
Yeah probably hard to say, it would pick chads regardless of skin color
ask yourself a question
which race has the most chads? I think whites, If you think blacks then its alright., this is all hypotethical end of the day

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah probably hard to say, it would pick chads regardless of skin color
ask yourself a question
which race has the most chads? I think whites, If you think blacks then its alright., this is all hypotethical end of the day

No race has more chads but i've seen black dudes on youtube atleast stealing more girls of all races it's very bloody brutal why do you think storm front cels scream jewish proporganda ? they can't handle the mog cause they know black incels do shit but black chads do very well

• +1
I was gonna say this. Us incels can re-program these bots for our liking and needs ngl. But you can't do that to real women.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
No race has more chads but i've seen black dudes on youtube atleast stealing more girls of all races it's very bloody brutal why do you think storm front cels scream jewish proporganda ? they can't handle the mog cause they know black incels do shit but black chads do very well
If you think there are more (in ratio) stormfrontcels than black supremacists/blacks who hates whites in general then i think you are mistaking tbh (especially nowadays )
this is the marriage chart btw
for the most part no one is strealing anyones girls/guys
except maybe noodlewhores
7d7c6f04b00b50ce9bd01e043470e25c881fdaf951fecd810309bc8938499770

• +1
If you think there are more (in ratio) stormfrontcels than black supremacists/blacks who hates whites in general then i think you are mistaking tbh (especially nowadays )
this is the marriage chart btw
for the most part no one is strealing anyones girls/guys
except maybe noodlewhores
View attachment 762111

This is you got to understand interracial mixing stats i'm talking about cheating women lie about there partner count especially when doing a regression analysis it showed they cheat more than males for cheating they choose handsome male model blacks

This is you got to understand interracial mixing stats i'm talking about cheating women lie about there partner count especially when doing a regression analysis it showed they cheat more than males for cheating they choose handsome male model blacks
Well i dont know about that bro
sounds made up but you are free to beleive whatever you want especially in this scenerio

• +1
Well i dont know about that bro
sounds made up but you are free to beleive whatever you want especially in this scenerio

I just don't trust women tbqh everything about them the modern ones points towards them polygamous so I tend to view the sex they have whilist in the ''marriage'' i'll be honest I also hate slayers what do they do ? break foid pair bonds leading to more broken chicks leading to more well single moms or parents having kids later as they abort any kids they have through cheating for chad so what gets produced is not chadrone it's fucking billy the incel and this is to assume your lucky and you can go through your relationship without a divorce this is why i am more concerned with sex whilst in ''marriage'' honestly if a women has had more than 20 partners even if she was a stacy i wouldn't stay it's just not worth it

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, PubertyMaxxer and NeanderthalMax
rape and drugs only solution for most men tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I just don't trust women tbqh everything about them the modern ones points towards them polygamous so I tend to view the sex they have whilist in the ''marriage'' i'll be honest I also hate slayers what do they do ? break foid pair bonds leading to more broken chicks leading to more well single moms or parents having kids later as they abort any kids they have through cheating for chad so what gets produced is not chadrone it's fucking billy the incel and this is to assume your lucky and you can go through your relationship without a divorce this is why i am more concerned with sex whilst in ''marriage'' honestly if a women has had more than 20 partners even if she was a stacy i wouldn't stay it's just not worth it
HighIQPost, Chads and slayers are a huge reason why we got into this mess. We all rightly blame foids, but chads and slayers help destroy the social fabric of society just as much. I don't blame them for wanting a lot of sex, but monogamy is much more beneficial for a stable society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and reptiles
HighIQPost, Chads and slayers are a huge reason why we got into this mess. We all rightly blame foids, but chads and slayers help destroy the social fabric of society just as much. I don't blame them for wanting a lot of sex, but monogamy is much more beneficial for a stable society.

This is why i took the Christianity pill seems like the only solution to hypergamy islam is to loose on it I mean seriously 4 women for 1 man i mean come on man seriouly i like the idea of 1 women 1 man for life a bond of these 2 if were looking at it beyond lust creates the best stables for economic innovation look at the Victorian era

• Love it
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
caged in my zoom meeting & the teacher got pissed
feminists did that on purpose because they don't want beta males to be able to finally have sex without the bitch nagging for once

Its not just the modern ones bro
"queens" used to get married to other kings after their king husband died, its just now they get no reciprocation since they are empowered (lmao) while in the past they would hve been probably beaten to death
Actually my Brother did this, he got a relationship with a virgin girl who kept her virginity for "true love" and they broke up like 3 weeks after
my brother did this only for fun and in his words "so i can tell other people that i fucked a 18 yr old virgin"
i guess its only upsetting for us since we are not slayers chads probably dont care about womens body count like if its under 5
you have to remember that it isnt like oh one gender is good one gender is bad
the women is bad cause she will cheat on you, the men is bad because he will pursue her/fuck her even doe he knows that she has a man

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and NeanderthalMax
This is why i took the Christianity pill seems like the only solution to hypergamy islam is to loose on it I mean seriously 4 women for 1 man i mean come on man seriouly i like the idea of 1 women 1 man for life a bond of these 2 if were looking at it beyond lust creates the best stables for economic innovation look at the Victorian era

giphy.gif

• Love it
and also if we did like an unconscious test i think women would accept more their men cheating compared to men accepting their women getting fucked
i dont have any source on this but men seem to be the more monogamous compared to women

• +1
and also if we did like an unconscious test i think women would accept more their men cheating compared to men accepting their women getting fucked
i dont have any source on this but men seem to be the more monogamous compared to women

This is so true remeber before the advent of agriculture there was a y chromosal bottle neck which lead to 1 male for 17 females if they cared about monogamy as much they would not share 1 chad and frankly once you truly start to realize this you start to realize the vast majority of women are literally sperm factories they have no indiviuality they don't have long term societal goals

• So Sad
Its not just the modern ones bro
"queens" used to get married to other kings after their king husband died, its just now they get no reciprocation since they are empowered (lmao) while in the past they would hve been probably beaten to death
Actually my Brother did this, he got a relationship with a virgin girl who kept her virginity for "true love" and they broke up like 3 weeks after
my brother did this only for fun and in his words "so i can tell other people that i fucked a 18 yr old virgin"
i guess its only upsetting for us since we are not slayers chads probably dont care about womens body count like if its under 5
you have to remember that it isnt like oh one gender is good one gender is bad
the women is bad cause she will cheat on you, the men is bad because he will pursue her/fuck her even doe he knows that she has a man

1 I hate feminism i swear it's not even empowering women how is it empowering to support a system where they will fuck some chad who inevtiable leave and too not persue some 1 who will make you feel better in the long run like a decent normie male who will make a better dad I Swear foids disgust me.

2 Bro your brother is a part of the problem I mean the autistic saying being spread ''blame the system not the perpetrators'' is very wrong every agent that is a part of the system has accountability some what it's chad seeking out easy sex and foid's innate hypergamy that leads to mass scale inceldom we see today.

Remeber nearly half the US reported not having sex this year I mean our generation is truly fucked NGL

• +1
1 I hate feminism i swear it's not even empowering women how is it empowering to support a system where they will fuck some chad who inevtiable leave and too not persue some 1 who will make you feel better in the long run like a decent normie male who will make a better dad I Swear foids disgust me.

2 Bro your brother is a part of the problem I mean the autistic saying being spread ''blame the system not the perpetrators'' is very wrong every agent that is a part of the system has accountability some what it's chad seeking out easy sex and foid's innate hypergamy that leads to mass scale inceldom we see today.

Remeber nearly half the US reported not having sex this year I mean our generation is truly fucked NGL
Yeah, its actually shown that women are less happy since the empowerment shit
they were created to bring up children anyways tbh.

I know that he is part of the problem but how much? he managed to fuck the girl after like 1 WEEK, do you think thats a trad/loyal foid?
I think she only waited chad to take her virginity, in an alternative universe another chad ruined her not my brother.

• +1
Yeah, its actually shown that women are less happy since the empowerment shit
they were created to bring up children anyways tbh.

I know that he is part of the problem but how much? he managed to fuck the girl after like 1 WEEK, do you think thats a trad/loyal foid?
I think she only waited chad to take her virginity, in an alternative universe another chad ruined her not my brother.

1 The fact women are built to want chad really is annoying this is why i say natural selection is just an unfair game it was made to hurt people honestly even if the process is random the millions that have to die to lead to even the slightest changes just makes me hope we can discover the secret to consciousness so we can transfer human consciousness to animals imagine Animal incels finally being freed of the biological cage of desire and need to fuel something which is mentally destructive and runs out.

2 1 slay doesn't do jack shit but know that leaves the door open for worser things down the line it's like a drug first hit does nothing 2nd hit starts to cause tears by the 3rd it creates broken cracks by the 4th it tears down the entire damn usually I hope she doesn't become another ''foid''

• +1
And they think the skin colour is the problem when really it's the bones that come along with it

1 The fact women are built to want chad really is annoying this is why i say natural selection is just an unfair game it was made to hurt people honestly even if the process is random the millions that have to die to lead to even the slightest changes just makes me hope we can discover the secret to consciousness so we can transfer human consciousness to animals imagine Animal incels finally being freed of the biological cage of desire and need to fuel something which is mentally destructive and runs out.

2 1 slay doesn't do jack shit but know that leaves the door open for worser things down the line it's like a drug first hit does nothing 2nd hit starts to cause tears by the 3rd it creates broken cracks by the 4th it tears down the entire damn usually I hope she doesn't become another ''foid''
Yeah because these idiot "enlightened/empowered" foids think body count doesnt matter, they are fucking idiots

• +1
Yeah because these idiot "enlightened/empowered" foids think body count doesnt matter, they are fucking idiots

What's worse is males are expected to just accept it like meanwhile i'm just like i'll take my looksmatch at maximum which is an average foid however i won't take it if it's been bloody fucked atleast 30 times just like i wouldn't expect her to take me if i fucked 30 different foids mainly cause she is tainted in a literal way in fact I think john phillphe rushton (Note i don't support his race realist views) came up with the RK selection theory I forget the exact run down but I think K selected species were more polygamous ones which had more violence due to more male competition leading to an increase of testosterone meanwhile r loaded species were more socially pair bonded meaning they invested into the kids more so the kids had a fairer shot in the long run I think humans were a mix of R/K loading with a heavier bias towards K loading cause we were mainly polyagmous for most of our history but recently we turned towards R selection so when i say foid's fucking more than 1 man taints them i mean it literally on a genetic scale cause humans have a bias towards polygamy

Nigs be picking cotton again when AL becomes sentient.

Here is the article:

BRUTAL

Imagine being cucked by a robot

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Reminder this was programmed by a white incel prob

@Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .🇹🇩.
This thread never gets old

Users who are viewing this thread

Back