Your subconscious mind knows much more than your conscious mind

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Increasing the communication between these two parts of yourself can improve your capabilities. Your subconscious manipulates you but you may not be aware. Learn to work with it more effectively.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, Sprinkles, datboijj and 1 other person
Increasing the communication between these two parts of yourself can improve your capabilities.
not really all the general processing power goes to the subconscious first and whatever is leftover is sent to your mind

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1901
not really all the general processing power goes to the subconscious first and whatever is leftover is sent to your mind
I am not an expert on this as I have only began to think about it. Unfortunately my mind is currently in poor condition and I cannot think properly. I scored significantly lower on the free Mensa IQ test than I did a few years ago, but I’m not sure of the validity of that test.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Just a bunch of bull poop.

I am not an expert on this as I have only began to think about it. Unfortunately my mind is currently in poor condition and I cannot think properly. I scored significantly lower on the free Mensa IQ test than I did a few years ago, but I’m not sure of the validity of that test.
i dont believe any of the tests. I scored pretty well but I am a dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Trust your instincts. It's your subconscious speaking to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
i dont believe any of the tests. I scored pretty well but I am a dumbass
Well the free mensa one at least only evaluates your ability to do a very specific task, and even within that evaluation, I’m unsure of the validity of the percentile calculation

• +1
Well the free mensa one at least only evaluates your ability to do a very specific task, and even within that evaluation, I’m unsure of the validity of the percentile calculation
they are trying to get you to buy the full test by hinting at a high score you can brag about

• +1
they are trying to get you to buy the full test by hinting at a high score you can brag about
I was recommended by my doctor to get tested for mental abnormalities, which would include a formal IQ test, but I have not began this process of tested because they require me to first complete some Zoom meetings

• Hmm...
I was recommended by my doctor to get tested for mental abnormalities, which would include a formal IQ test, but I have not began this process of tested because they require me to first complete some Zoom meetings
do it if you want my man. just remember High IQ is such a failyo

• +1
do it if you want my man. just remember High IQ is such a failyo
High IQ isn’t a failo per se; rather, it is non-NTness that is a potent failo. But since “high IQ” implies an IQ score above the NT range, being high IQ would therefore imply being non NT.

talk about it more, its an interesting topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back