You’re stupid if you ltr a whore

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
A girl other fucked and throwed her away like trash, a girl everyone that called a whore by guys that pumped and dumped her, a girl that didn’t have sex out of love but because she wanted to be a whore and have humiliating sex. You will be the butt of jokes by everyone who disrespected her. Your status is that of a cuckold if u ltr a slut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, BeanletMogger, Sprinkles and 8 others
3945150 1707495313173

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, Zeruel, aleksander and 7 others
so many fake trad women nowadays, need to be careful
even notice this lmao htb foid with ltn bf at my school i asked if theyve fucked he said no and she goes to parties and shit without him in a whore dress hes 100% being cucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aleksander, ElTruecel and 2 others

Me and my ex whore wife

Benefits of ltring a whore :
-low maintenance (she pays more for your shit than you do for hers)
-knows good dealers if you're a druggie
-might be able to manage her OF and share the money
-good sex & you can learn skills w her
-at least you know what you're getting into, instead of ltring a girl you love that seem faithful just for her to end up being a whore who cheated for all the relationship
-you can always cheat on the side or fuck her friends who are prolly whores too

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Alt Number 3 and Ricky212
-at least you know what you're getting into, instead of ltring a girl you love that seem faithful just for her to end up being a whore who cheated for all the relationship
You can do all this with a non whore except maybe fucking her friends and that’s not guaranteed as subchad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
You can do all this with a non whore except maybe fucking her friends and that’s not guaranteed as subchad
Even as a chad its not guaranteed but it works. And no jfl this shit doesnt apply to a non whore or drastically less.

You think you'll learn more about how to pleasure a woman with a used whore or a starfish who dont even know how to suck dick ?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Even as a chad its not guaranteed but it works. And no jfl this shit doesnt apply to a non whore or drastically less.

You think you'll learn more about how to pleasure a woman with a used whore or a starfish who dont even know how to suck dick ?
You will both learn retard the whore was also a non experienced

You will both learn retard the whore was also a non experienced
She used to be non experienced now she got the experience and can teach you advanced stuff

Went from a whore to an average girl and she considered fucking me was rough and crazy good (it was mid sex and I didnt even cum)

Rn I'm kinda annoyed that my my ltr stoppef w that whore cuz I wouldve got a great game on some other positions or great play around common fetishes among women

She used to be non experienced now she got the experience and can teach you advanced stuff

Went from a whore to an average girl and she considered fucking me was rough and crazy good (it was mid sex and I didnt even cum)

Rn I'm kinda annoyed that my my ltr stoppef w that whore cuz I wouldve got a great game on some other positions or great play around common fetishes among women
Visit a prostitute

Visit a prostitute
A prostitute won't care if you fuck her bad so she wont teach you, and even if you asked her and she accepted it would be one session not like a gf you can fuck multiple times a day. She also requires money whereas a whore gf you can easily get one that pays shit for you if you're way above her orbiters

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Alt Number 3
A prostitute won't care if you fuck her bad so she wont teach you, and even if you asked her and she accepted it would be one session not like a gf you can fuck multiple times a day. She also requires money whereas a whore gf you can easily get one that pays shit for you if you're way above her orbiters
It’s good but I wouldn’t ltr her just use her as fwb. I can only love good girls

It’s good but I wouldn’t ltr her just use her as fwb. I can only love good girls
Who said I loved her jfl ? Still obsessed with my ex from years ago

Who said I loved her jfl ? Still obsessed with my ex from years ago
Yeah just fwb call her for booty call don’t get attached to a hoe because they are only for sex and will leave or cheat guaranteed especially when they are in their prime . Also it’s cuckoldery to love a hoe

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
ltr until you find something better

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and Autisticbrokeass2
Yeah just fwb call her for booty call don’t get attached to a hoe because they are only for sex and will leave or cheat guaranteed especially when they are in their prime . Also it’s cuckoldery to love a hoe
Ltr is better cuz shes more likely to help you + less likely to see other niggas. I think if I kept her as a fwb she'd have sucked tons of dick & didnt help much cuz I wouldve went to better fwb's. With ltr she might not cheat (from the looks of how it ended she didnt but idk) but even she does cheat itll be less than if you say you're fine with other niggas fucking her like in a fwb scenario.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and aleksander
Ltr is better cuz shes more likely to help you + less likely to see other niggas. I think if I kept her as a fwb she'd have sucked tons of dick & didnt help much cuz I wouldve went to better fwb's. With ltr she might not cheat (from the looks of how it ended she didnt but idk) but even she does cheat itll be less than if you say you're fine with other niggas fucking her like in a fwb scenario.

She will still see others a whore stays a whore you can’t change her. Maybe when she’s 40-50 she will settle and stay loyal

She will still see others a whore stays a whore you can’t change her. Maybe when she’s 40-50 she will settle and stay loyal
Yeah but its less. Also very far from my main point as I never went for the genuine loving ltr route. I'd still rather to fuck hoes that are currently seeing less dudes than hoes that are fully free

why tf would she do that.
u think whores are in so need of a normie subhuman that they will pay his shit? dude an ugly whore would make u a favour dating u kek

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
why tf would she do that.
u think whores are in so need of a normie subhuman that they will pay his shit? dude an ugly whore would make u a favour dating u kek
I mean, I'm talking from experience. Nothing beats that

A girl other fucked and throwed her away like trash, a girl everyone that called a whore by guys that pumped and dumped her, a girl that didn’t have sex out of love but because she wanted to be a whore and have humiliating sex. You will be the butt of jokes by everyone who disrespected her. Your status is that of a cuckold if u ltr a slut
If I ltr whore it would ge a statusmin right?

these faggots saying to use her for sex are braindead youre just wasting your own time rotting away. its pretty obvious to see which women are whores

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
it is what it is fam
It’s getting hard out there

The foid ive been sleeping with the past month is a giga whore , i should stop. The shit that she tells me are insanely blackpilling

thank fuck I don’t ltr I just fake it for sex and don’t buy her shit my dick is the prize

The foid ive been sleeping with the past month is a giga whore , i should stop. The shit that she tells me are insanely blackpilling
Make a thread inform the crew

You're stupid if you know what ltr or ioi mean.