Zach Cox 6´2 vs. Vinnie Hacker 5´11

Who mog?

• Zach Cox

• Vinnie Hacker

Results are only viewable after voting.
one is a full candid frontal one while is a 3/4 from a commercial i guess?
very inaccurate
It’s not a candid. It’s in the same lighting conditions as the pic you posted but he looks slightly worse because it’s not photoshopped. I can retry with this video of Dellisola if you want :

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Subhuman Philtrum and Warlow
@goat2x @goldstandardwhey @looksmaxxer234 @Sikkunt23 @Warlow i guess he only looks insane in that slightly photoshopped pic but in motion matter wat more. Either way I think he is still at least 9/10 in motion (9.5/10 in the pic tho) and Dellisola 9+/10

View attachment 827574
Both moggers. Tbh it just depends on who has the better picture of video because they’re about the same psl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043, goat2x and 1 other person
@goat2x @goldstandardwhey @looksmaxxer234 @Sikkunt23 @Warlow i guess he only looks insane in that slightly photoshopped pic but in motion matter wat more. Either way I think he is still at least 9/10 in motion (9.5/10 in the pic tho) and Dellisola 9+/10

View attachment 827574
i think dellisola mogs, but both are uber rare chads. You won't see dudes like them ever irl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8019, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
Both moggers. Tbh it just depends on who has the better picture of video because they’re about the same psl
I think he looks slightly worse in motion but yeah they are both giga chads.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Looks234
It’s not a candid. It’s in the same lighting conditions as the pic you posted but he looks slightly worse because it’s not photoshopped. I can retry with this video of Dellisola if you want :

View attachment 827580
Its judt whatever i guess diff winner in different seconds jfl

i think dellisola mogs, but both are uber rare chads. You won't see dudes like them ever irl
He mogs Dellisola in the photo shoot pic but then again you can tell it is slightly photoshopped. Videos can’t be photoshopped which is why he looks very slightly worse. I thint Dellisola mogs but tbh it’s just personal preference at such level.

View attachment 827574
Hahahaha, comparing an everyday GL chad to an exotic rare gigachad. Dellisola mogs him back to the Big Bang

Its judt whatever i guess diff winner in different seconds jfl
The last foid said that it is very hard to choose. Both are giga chads obviously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Enfant terrible
Hahahaha, comparing an everyday GL chad to an exotic rare gigachad. Dellisola mogs him back to the Big Bang
at this point it's just semantics, chad or gigachad, at their looks level they are set for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMattersCel, Enfant terrible and 2 others
I personally think Dellisola mogs but it’s a trash league mog.

I personally think Dellisola mogs but it’s a trash league mog.
mogs

He looks weird tbh. He lost 6 to 0 when I asked between him and Dellisola.
i think you cant comprehend his handsomeness. he looks extremely good and mogs vinnie to death. i can tolerate dellisola mogging him though

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
This mogs everyone , maybe except fillermaxxed yuyevon and studyhacks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
He looks weird tbh. He lost 6 to 0 when I asked between him and Dellisola.

Eriksen's uncanny eye area failos him. His medial canthus is too downturned.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Taylorswift
@Sikkunt23 @looksmaxxer234 @Warlow @goat2x @goldstandardwhey yeah I’m convinced now that Dellisola indeed mogs him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, goat2x, Warlow and 2 others
@Sikkunt23 @looksmaxxer234 @Warlow @goat2x @goldstandardwhey yeah I’m convinced now that Dellisola indeed mogs him.

View attachment 827716
sorry bro too busy looksmaxxing rn, will hit you back after i do a rate me with 100's of foids on snap

• Love it
Reactions: Taylorswift
The vid you sent is shit af Lmfao
Even other users noticed it you are too biased bro
@Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
The vid you sent is shit af Lmfao
Even other users noticed it you are too biased bro
@Taylorswift @looksmaxxer234
I’m not biased. I admitted that Dellisola gets mogged in that pic of Thom Morell but in motion he just looks worse because there is no editing. I can use that pic of Thom Morell and a video of Dellisola if you want.

• +1
I’m not biased. I admitted that Dellisola gets mogged in that pic of Thom Morell but in motion he just looks worse because there is no editing. I can use that pic of Thom Morell and a video of Dellisola if you want.
@looksmaxxer234 do it

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Thom morrell Mogs by a little because of his pheno and hair
B455977B B9ED 4B57 8475 125E4E1138A0

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@looksmaxxer234 do it
You can’t send videos on Yubo. Either way they both look good. So far I have 2 indecisive foids. You are just calling the video “shit” because he lost even though he looks the same as in the pic but slightly worse because it’s not edited

3E5BAB03 DB59 4903 A8DC BB3951BDE7E3

looks linsane

Tbh, I don't think he holds a candle against Dellisola at his best. I can't pinpoint exactly what, but there's some serious falio going on in that guy's face. I think it's his nose:
Download

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Taylorswift, goldstandardwhey and 3 others

Tbh, I don't think he holds a candle against Dellisola at his best. I can't pinpoint exactly what, but there's some serious falio going on in that guy's face. I think it's his nose:
View attachment 827757

yeah his nose is a bit droopy but
idk
i think he mogs in that vid HRD

• +1
Reactions: Sviken

View attachment 827757

DELLISOLA MOGS HIM HARDER THAN I MOG VINNIE TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Subhuman Philtrum

View attachment 827757

Why does Dellisolas head shape look weird in photos, he looks muchhhh better in motion for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Sviken

View attachment 827757

I already asked foids using him in motion where he looks a billion times better than this pic you posted yet he still lost to Dellisola

1BE16DAE 2797 41F2 81FF 9F5F0D67A56A

ten fucking pages

Why does Dellisolas head shape look weird in photos, he looks muchhhh better in motion for some reason
I've noticed he keeps doing these derpy, autistic faces in photos. He's not very photogenic. But he looks god-tier in motion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
I've noticed he keeps doing these derpy, autistic faces in photos. He's not very photogenic. But he looks god-tier in motion.
I think he still looks insane in pics

A6404FDD FF6D 49DB BAED 30ADAB4C6D47

But obviously in motion he looks better. The other guy legit mogs him in this very specific pic though.

AE027011 53D4 41CA 9D08 C80A145D980A

modeling edited enhanced pic with pro camera vs lens distorted effortless selfie with shit phone camera
I already said he looks better in the pic because it’s slightly enhanced. He looks a tiny bit worse in motion where he can’t rely on editing.

• +1
Reactions: goldstandardwhey
Vinnie probably mogs because women probably desire him more, reasons dont matter. also 6'2 vinnie with blue eyes mogs appearance wise

I only rate in PSL.

Voted for Cox like the rest of this sane forum. Aesthetically speaking, Zach Cox has a better face, not even gonna bother explaining why. He's even taller

Rating people based of their appeal is difficult because you need to know everything else about them... like who has more followers, who's more famous, who's more rich, who's got a better voice, who's got a better frame/body, who's got a bigger dick/height.

But even IRL I think Cox would mog due to height.

That's such a dumb way of proving who mogs who tbh.

What'd you do if Vinnie had a fetish for landwhales or gooks and had one as his gf?

There's billionaires who're like 3/10 but have the top models as their gfs/wives. Doesn't mean they mog in appearance.
Do you think Dellisola would still be a mogger without his facial hair or nah?

• Ugh..
I only rate in PSL.

Voted for Cox like the rest of this sane forum. Aesthetically speaking, Zach Cox has a better face, not even gonna bother explaining why. He's even taller

Rating people based of their appeal is difficult because you need to know everything else about them... like who has more followers, who's more famous, who's more rich, who's got a better voice, who's got a better frame/body, who's got a bigger dick/height.

But even IRL I think Cox would mog due to height.

That's such a dumb way of proving who mogs who tbh.

What'd you do if Vinnie had a fetish for landwhales or gooks and had one as his gf?

There's billionaires who're like 3/10 but have the top models as their gfs/wives. Doesn't mean they mog in appearance.

Do you think Dellisola would still be a mogger without his facial hair or nah?
Dellisola looks so much worse without his facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Copeful
@TheCopefulCurry lol at your IQ. I’m still making a thread with all the replies. I have a screen recording of me going through each reply for the first time in real time since I know you cop

3F43845A EF8A 465D 8ED9 8C3A8CC4AC49
7FACA01A 0032 4273 B17F 18B76300A7F3

Meanwhile against Chico and Nessman who are actually goodlooking :

594A1168 6B3B 4613 8B98 796D622E9FD0
F0A8A1EE 39F0 4EE5 8128 680C401F4958

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Looks234 and Copeful