Zach Cox 6´2 vs. Vinnie Hacker 5´11

Who mog?

• Zach Cox

• Vinnie Hacker

Results are only viewable after voting.
subhuman aspie tier brain doe jfl

if i havent googled "curly haired men" i still wouldnt know who the fuck is this slayer

his insta is on private he does little to no advertisement at all
He indeed looks insane and is on par with prime Chico. I’m gonna try Dellisola in motion and that guy in motion and ask foids.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@Sikkunt23 STOP REACTING TO EVERYTHING AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS BHAI

Barty Crouch Jr lips... | Barty crouch jr, David tennant, Harry potter  villains
Vinnie mogs . Simple as that . He has better appeal . I never thought Zach was a huge mogger either cuz his tik tok followed and likes RELATIVE to his amount of videos is so low COMPARED to other guys of his looks caliber and more . Psl isn’t always right .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian, 6485b025t and 3 others
HE IS 6.25 PSL, DELLISOLA IS 7 PSL IN MOTION

THAT PHOTO DOESNT DO HIM JUSTICE
Alessandro Dellisola - Fearless - YouTube
That guy is 9.5/10 which is prime Chico tier and Dellisola is like 9.25/10. I will try sending videos of both of them and ask foids just like how I did with Dellisola vs Delon :

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
this is a homosexual site

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Copeful

The alexander the great look alike mogs

Vinnie Hacker has the best appeal on tiktok atm even moreso than Zach Cox

In purely facial aesthetics, Cox mogs though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Uglybrazilian, Chadrapist and 2 others
That guy is 9.5/10 which is prime Chico tier and Dellisola is like 9.25/10. I will try sending videos of both of them and ask foids just like how I did with Dellisola vs Delon :

O Pry, Gandy and Hexum are 9.5s, Chico is a 9 cos of bland colouring and Dellisola 9.25. Tyler also 9.25.

Vinnie mogs . Simple as that . He has better appeal . I never thought Zach was a huge mogger either cuz his tik tok followed and likes RELATIVE to his amount of videos is so low COMPARED to other guys of his looks caliber and more . Psl isn’t always right .
KEEP COPING

MOGS VINNIE TO ANOTHER DIMENSION ON TIKTOK

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift
the guy in @spiderchad avi, andrew eriksen or whatever is also 9.25/10 imo

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
O Pry, Gandy and Hexum are 9.5s, Chico is a 9 cos of bland colouring and Dellisola 9.25. Tyler also 9.25.

KEEP COPING
View attachment 827466

MOGS VINNIE TO ANOTHER DIMENSION ON TIKTOK
Again you can’t rate for shit. Dellisola mogs Maher to another dimension but the curly hair guy looks slightly better than Dellisola. I tried asking foids to choose between Dellisola and Maher and none of them chose Maher.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Again you can’t rate for shit. Dellisola mogs Maher to another dimension but the curly hair guy looks slightly better than Dellisola. I tried asking foids to choose between Dellisola and Maher and none of them chose Maher.
IRL Tyler would be very imposing with height and his low trust face

why can't you guys just conduct a tinder experiment or yubo or something with both guys?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
dellisola mogs tylers face by a bit imo but irl i think they would be equal

@goat2x i will use this for the guy you posted. He looks the same but without the slight photoshop.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ocelot and goat2x
funny thing is u think prime chico still mogs both
I think the curly hair guy is on par with prime Chico but both mog Dellisola slightly.

• +1
if some of you really want to look like this

then this

well, good luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ocelot and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4430
Damn I really argued for 7 pages on what guy looks better

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, justadude and 4 others
@goat2x is this your pheno?
there is resemblence aldoe
my hair is darker same w skin tbh my skin is less glowy more dark than his
also i have wavy hair not curly

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
there is resemblence aldoe
my hair is darker same w skin tbh my skin is less glowy more dark than his
also i have wavy hair not curly
keep your hair wavy, looks better imo. Your choice doe
you have green eyes like him as well? his eye area is beautiful, no homo

• +1
keep your hair wavy, looks better imo. Your choice doe
you have green eyes like him as well? his eye area is beautiful, no homo
ye thats what im thinking aswell
my dad has curly and my mom has like wavy-curly hair and i inherited both in the back i have legit curls in the front its a mix so i cant style it for shit i might use straightener

my eyes are actually lighter green than his tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Looks234 and forwardgrowth
ye thats what im thinking aswell
my dad has curly and my mom has like wavy-curly hair and i inherited both in the back i have legit curls in the front its a mix so i cant style it for shit i might use straightener

my eyes are actually lighter green than his tbh
I don’t think it’s just his coloring. He just has an insanely goodlooking face tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Warlow and goat2x
He latino looks insane. But then again you are clinically retarded so i won’t take your opinion seriously.
*literally.

fuck why can’t you edit in this retarded forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Warlow, goat2x and 1 other person
He latino looks insane. But then again you are clinically retarded so i won’t take your opinion seriously.
his nose is very bad
vinnie mogs this guy
so he is average

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Taylorswift
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, AscendingHero, Taylorswift and 1 other person
his nose is very bad
vinnie mogs this guy
so he is average
what goes into the coping process for niggas like you? you will never be as gl as he is, so i guess you are dammed to below average for the rest of your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Enfant terrible
you will never be as gl as he is, so i guess you are dammed to below average for the rest of your life
cope
most people on this forum are on the same level

I will do it with a larger sample size

@goat2x @goldstandardwhey @looksmaxxer234 @Sikkunt23 @Warlow i guess he only looks insane in that slightly photoshopped pic but in motion matter wat more. Either way I think he is still at least 9/10 in motion (9.5/10 in the pic tho) and Dellisola 9+/10

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, goldstandardwhey, Warlow and 1 other person
@goat2x @goldstandardwhey @looksmaxxer234 @Sikkunt23 @Warlow i guess he only looks insane in that slightly photoshopped pic but in motion matter wat more. Either way I think he is still at least 9/10 in motion (9.5/10 in the pic tho) and Dellisola 9+/10

View attachment 827574
brah you cant compare those the two vids jfl

View attachment 827574
one is a full candid frontal one while is a 3/4 from a commercial i guess?
very inaccurate