Zach Cox 6´2 vs. Vinnie Hacker 5´11

Who mog?

• Zach Cox

• Vinnie Hacker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Hacker because i think he looks less gay alien,but i knew that Cox would win in the poll.
dude cox doesnt look gay alien at all lmao

gay alien is somebody like depoot/seid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Xangsane, 6485b025t and 4 others
elab on "just a better looking face" please

View attachment 827260 View attachment 827263

cox has better eye area, coloring. their bone structures are ~ equal
Keep coping

F72F0DC6 1119 419F B369 5F1C466E3D3A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Sikkunt23, Taylorswift and 1 other person
@looksmaxxer234 @goat2x @goldstandardwhey @TheCopefulCurry @thinwhiteduke mirin my sample size? I am gonna wait for the other foids to reply and screen record myself going through each reply for the first time in real time. I made sure to only ask above average white 16-19 y/o foids. Vinnie has a borderline giga chad face and I am open to being proven wrong.

327B3736 8775 4425 84EA B465766A81BD

Btw Snapchat doesn’t let you preview your messages.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, goat2x, Looks234 and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 @goat2x @goldstandardwhey @TheCopefulCurry @thinwhiteduke mirin my sample size? I am gonna wait for the other foids to reply and screen record myself going through each reply for the first time in real time. I made sure to only ask above average white 16-19 y/o foids. Vinnie has a borderline giga chad face and I am open to being proven wrong.

View attachment 827284

IDC im not reading your BS

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Taylorswift

View attachment 827284

insane sample sizes indeed, should be conclusive

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Subhuman Philtrum and Taylorswift
insane sample sizes indeed, should be conclusive
I asked about prime Chico, prime Gandy, zach cox, Simon Nessman, Alain Delon, Jeff Seid and I can still ask about other guys if you want.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Copeful, goldstandardwhey and 1 other person
I asked about prime Chico, prime Gandy, zach cox, Simon Nessman, Alain Delon, Jeff Seid and I can still ask about other guys if you want.
Comparing HIGH END CHADS AND SOME GIGACHADS TO A HIGH TIEr NORMIE . KEEP COPING

sendhil tbh, i dont see him being below a 7-8

lkNlei99tQq2EVyRRUu17KSYdjLs2mWKY5NoNjnUGl0.png

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey

View attachment 827284

B-B-B-BUT FEMALES!!! WHO CARES ABOUT FEMALES WE R TRYING TO ATTRACT ASPIE .ME MEMBERS :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Ight I’m done. Unless you cox copers want me to keep going
Bro I swear Vinnie has a better looking face. I tried zooming in on both of their faces and I can’t see how Zach Cox mogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6402, Deleted and 1 other person
B-B-B-BUT FEMALES!!! WHO CARES ABOUT FEMALES WE R TRYING TO ATTRACT ASPIE .ME MEMBERS :soy:
ur aspie if u think cox doesnt have insane appeal

he isnt actually unappealing like seid/depoot/barret

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8019 and 4 others
Bro I swear Vinnie has a better looking face. I tried zooming in on both of their faces and I can’t see how Zach Cox mogs.
it doesnt matter. we have declared Zach Cox to be better looking than Vinnie by a 56-9 margin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6402, Looks234 and 3 others
you guys only asking vinnies target group
fucking teenagers
because thats what you are

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Taylorswift and goldstandardwhey
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 8019, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
all frauded
Cope as shit. I screen recorded myself asking between Barrett in his best pic and salludon and I went through each reply for the first time in real time

Literally 0 way to fraud this. You are just retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Copeful and Looks234
ACCORDING TO THOSE FUCKING TeENAGE RETARD GIRLS

VINNIE FACKER MOGS DAVID GANDY, CAVILL, BECKHAM, BURAK and OTHER MASCULINE CHADS. KEEP COPING

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I am making a thread asking foids. I’m not sure who will win either.

@Hozay who do you think mogs? You are one of the few who rate like me.
I'd say Vinnie 100% has more appeal. I think you already know why.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Taylorswift
you guys only asking vinnies target group
fucking teenagers
because thats what you are
How is 16-19 years old too young? I still think that even 25 year old foids would have more or less the same taste as 19 year old foids. You are so retarded it hurts.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Looks234
How is 16-19 years old too young? I still think that even 25 year old foids would have more or less the same taste as 19 year old foids. You are so retarded it hurts.
You should test it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
ACCORDING TO THOSE FUCKING TeENAGE RETARD GIRLS

VINNIE FACKER MOGS DAVID GANDY, CAVILL, BECKHAM, BURAK and OTHER MASCULINE CHADS. KEEP COPING
Why are you surprised lmfao? What woman find attractive and what PSL autists find attractive are two different things

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Chadrapist, Taylorswift and 2 others
Why are you surprised lmfao? What woman find attractive and what PSL autists find attractive are two different things
id much rather look like those guys than vinnie personally, i dont see him on the same plane of existence as them

We said he mogs Zach. Stop being retarded
Retards here think that since a few supermodels are the most worshipped here then they are automatically the best looking and saying they are overrated or that some random guy mogs them is controversial and absurd.

• +1
Retards here think that since a few supermodels are the most worshipped here then they are automatically the best looking and saying they are overrated or that some random guy mogs them is controversial and absurd.
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and goldstandardwhey
I'd say Vinnie 100% has more appeal. I think you already know why.
He has more appeal because he has a better looking face. Someone like Simon Nessman is goodlooking enough to mog them both combined and multiplied by 10

FCA2E67D 0555 48B6 ACD5 10125C6C41B9

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Hozay and goldstandardwhey
Lmao not one cox vote
E7CBCF58 29B5 4ECF 896D 50C50725D835

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Uglybrazilian, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
id much rather look like those guys than vinnie personally, i dont see him on the same plane of existence as them
That's cool. Your opinion is irrelevant though, I rather look like Vinnie and get hot ass young bitches than look like gandy and get some roasties. At the end of the day woman find pretty boys more attractive it Is what it is, cope and seethe

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadrapist, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others
ofcourse vinny will win the 14-17 age group
zac is prime for 16-20

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6485b025t, Sikkunt23, Taylorswift and 2 others
That's cool. Your opinion is irrelevant though, I rather look like Vinnie and get hot ass young bitches than look like gandy and get some roasties. At the end of the day woman find pretty boys more attractive it Is what it is, cope and seethe
@Taylorswift why are you liking this shit comment?
you just said gandy mogs vinnie for JBs before

He has more appeal because he has a better looking face. Someone like Simon Nessman is goodlooking enough to mog them both combined and multiplied by 10

View attachment 827342
I'm actually laughing at all these retards that are "ugh" and "huh?" Reacting, like they know what woman want lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Chadrapist and 4 others
Wtf is the difference between 14-17 and 16-20 stop coping
The difference between those years is huge for how there desires for masc to prettyboy change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@Taylorswift why are you liking this shit comment?
you just said gandy mogs vinnie for JBs before
I used bad pics of Vinnie and edited professional modeling pics of Gandy. I will retry with better pics. I’m not sure who will win either but we will see. Keep in mind I’m asking prime foids (16-19 y/o)

• +1
I'm actually laughing at all these retards that are "ugh" and "huh?" Reacting, like they know what woman want lmfao.
yes, but you dont know it either. Are you woman?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful